Reviews for The Rich Man's Daughter
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
I kinda loved as much as I love ma pet fish- had him since I was 3
neve chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Btw u ch4 ch 5 are the same apart from the ending. But so far awesome story :)
Blondiej1 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Delaware I LOVE MY Delaware. Must have been around 3-6 hours worth of drugs depending on where in New York it is. On to the next chapter. . .
Eli chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Noooooooooo how is this the last chapter? *sobs* This story was awesome and you better be writing a sequel or I'm gonna be seriously angry. :)
hohum chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
btw i'll be looking for the sequel kay when sam and tess get married...(and give max a girlfriend or something) Pleez i beg you write morz! I luv this story!
Taylor chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Ah...! *sob*that was *sniff* so beautiful! I loved the happy ending! So sad that Chase had to die, though, but thats what makes fiction so engaging, right? It was a wondrful read, and when it was over I just started balling my eyes out! Great work and keep writing please!
anomnom chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
...it was good, but you freaking killed off Chase and destroyed Sam, then left Max (who has more chemistry with Tess than any of them) to be the third wheel... *sigh* but I guess thats just life, isn't it?
Eli chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
No no no no no no chase cannot be dead. No. That's not cool okay (-.-) But apart from that super depressing moment, the story's awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
SunnySideUp26 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
i really love this story and your writing style! i really want to know how it ends! by the way i cried when Chase died :'( nice work.
MonkeyDSoraya chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
omggg. officially in love with this story ! :3
Eli chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! I just love the way you write and everything about this story is just amazing :D
Mistical Hearts chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
:O I hope they get to her! (no mistakes found by meh! :D Good job!) Update again soon? :D
MyAutmnMelody chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Oh my gawd! You're so cruel! Translated to: Oh my god, i'm freakin in love with this story!
Eliana chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
This story just gets better and better with every chapter. I'm so hooked :) I absolutely love all the characters and when I read this, it feels as if in reading a proper book. Keep updating soon :D x
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2013