Reviews for The Storyteller
Raven of the Shades chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Me: *reads first sentence* YOLO! *later* How strangely deep...

Also: Yee! Long chapter!

And: Hmm, this guy is strangely familiar... I wonder...

As well: Annnnd... I just barfed a little in my mouth. Very good job on your part, I haven't eaten anything since lunch and it's seven now.

Still going strong! Still tantalizingly just out there, still confoundedly strange.
Marlen chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The start is very visual and immediately creates that eerie atmosphere for the story. The character's emotions being played out are incredibly well described and the way it ends just makes the reader anticipate for more
BluV chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my gosh this is really good and kinda creepy and REALLY GOOD! Your descriptors are amazing. I love it, please keep going.
Raven of the Shades chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
"Have they gone mad, or are they mad?" I have issues with this sentence.

"I felt spaced out for a while" The phrasing doesn't match the flow of the rest of the story.

Geh... I would have found more but right around when the things started happening I just zoned out and read it and couldn't find anything wrong with your writing because IMAGERY IS HOW I LIVE!

Another great chapter: Ta
Raven of the Shades chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
SPECTACULAR imagery. I was literally staring at the computer trying to draw this place and... gah. Love it. The summary is intriguing, but the first chapter doesn't really relate. Probs will show up later, da?

I would suggest spacing your Godzilla-paragraph in the beginning, there.

Definitely keep going.