Reviews for The Road Ahead
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15
Please update! I love your story, and I know you're probably super busy being awesome, but I would really appreciate it if you could share a bit of that awesomeness with us because Ryan is as cool as iced tea, and I want to know if he's okay! You're amazing have a great day!
alatum Cloud chapter 18 . 9/2
Let the loving begin (hopefully). Don't let anyone tell you that it's because of Dominic that Ryan is (or isn't) gay. Love these days is getting less classified by gender, and more by personality and how that person makes you feel. It makes me very happy that our world is growing in such a way. This story is very adorable, with good characters. So you don't need to worry about people not loving Ryan anymore. Because if they really loved him in the first place, then it won't matter
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2
Oh my god finally! I've been waiting forever for you to post a new chapter. I love this story. Each chapter always leaves me in suspense. Can't wait for the next update!
alatum Cloud chapter 17 . 8/9
Seth is perfect! He would never do such a thing...sorry for outburst. I just like Seth. And, in not sure who I want Ryan with. *She says as if her opinion actually makes a difference.* BTW, I hope this all works out. *Shakes her head because poor Ryan never gets a break*...*still shaking*
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8
Pretty sure the guy in the car who's been following Ryan is Isaac.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7
Great chapter, but it was so short! Please update soon.
alatum Cloud chapter 16 . 6/4
I kind of ship him with Holly, to be honest. She's pretty kind. Anyway, I can't wait for things to take off. Go, Ryan!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 16 . 5/30
That was a good chapter, actually..
LOK chapter 15 . 5/4
One of the best stories I have ever read both still suffering and this one. I love the relationship Steven and Ryan have it's so sweet. And I'm totally shipping Ryan and Joey so I will continue to read this amazing story. I will eagerly wait for the next update.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 15 . 5/1
*ugly cries*
The Red Dove chapter 15 . 4/27
Man, I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing and interesting this story is! Keep up the incredible work!
Dragons-without-fire chapter 15 . 4/27
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story, I can't wait to see where you're taking it xx
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 15 . 4/26
Been waiting for this! Too short but that's okay. Nice job!
Gracen chapter 1 . 1/22
I knew when I started this that it wasn't finished, but I really wanted to read it so I did. And I absolutely love it! I beg you please update this story! I need to know what happens to Ryan and his family and friends. PLEASE! I know its been a while but please!
Dragons-without-fire chapter 14 . 1/8
Yay! Im so glad you decided to update this story! I love it!
117 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »