Reviews for The Road Ahead
Yaoi Society chapter 1 . 5/3
This story seems pretty good so far. I can tell that it's a sequel, so I will go back and read the first one. The only reason I read this chapter is because I like spoilers. But so far, I'm just confused. I've decided to take a break from Failing at life, so i can read this. But don't worry. Both will receive my love.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 11 . 4/26
So glad you updated! Waiting for more!
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 11 . 4/18
FINALLY! That was so emotional though. Poor Sam, he's my favorite :( why do I have the feeling that Joey is going to beat the shit out of someone soon? *cough* Isaac *cough* Also, was I the only one giggling at being "shoved in the closet" and "only coming out of the closet to clean"? :D I'm such a terrible person. Anyway, glad you found your laptop! I'm expecting more freaking updates now. *Inner turmoil continues*
Popheart chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm a little confused. Is this a sequel or something? I just read it
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 4/17
Poor Sam. His name is Sam, right? Again, I have the fear of forgetting one's name. What the heck am I supposed to about this? Okay, I looked. It is indeed Sam! Yes! Back to the chapter, I felt really bad for all of them. You know what would be sort of a twist? Sam's kidnapper taking Ryan, and Sam. Joey, too. Oh gosh, how awful for everyone. They seem to have crappy lives, more than normal people.
I know you like long reviews, so I'll make this purposely long. Steven wasn't in this chapter a lot, but that's fine. I still love Ryan. For some reason, I actually like him more. Not that I didn't like him before. I also have a growing affection for Joey. Don't get me wrong, I do love Sam and the others. But for some reason Joey is more liked by me.
I know I've said this before, but the fact that his eyes are brown is unique. Of course, I guess maybe not that much.
While I was reading this, I totally thought I was reading a novel. I wish my stories were liked as much as yours. Honestly, I'm jealous of you.
Like I said, I really thought that I was reading a novel. Like so much so, that my real life seemed to change. I know that sounds odd, so I will explain. While I was reading this, the back round around me changed into a book store. Sorry, that's the best way I can describe it.
Basically you're so good, you change my real world!
So, you're pretty good. I just wish that you had enough money to publish this story. I just know that it will sell. Even if there's an off chance that it doesn't, I would make sure Grandpa and I both bought like, eight hundred copies. Just so it technically sold really well. I know that's cheating, but oh well.
About the wait you made us go through. I think it's fine. Like I've said to many people, taking a break is more than okay, especially if there's a long way to go. Which I hope there this. This story is AWESOME! But back to the waiting thing. I don't think anyone really cares. But do expect people being like, "PLEASE UPDATE!" But that's a must for you. Like I said, your story is probably one of my favorite books ever.
Also, I feel like your Alice story will do just as well as this one. Well, I hope it does. If it doesn't, I'll create accounts just to review, and make you feel liked. Because you are. liked. Just don't feel bad about it. A lot of people just don't review. But that doesn't mean they don't like the story. Well, maybe it does. I can't really tell.
Now, on to Max and Ben. Don't worry, you two. I will love you even if you aren't gay. But if you are, please take all the time you need. I'm not entirely sure how long it takes some one to escape the "closet", but I will be waiting here with open arms. For both of you. Especially Ben. Because he's my fave. Which I think is nice. Because I'm pretty sure Leighton's is Polly, and I know that Leah's is Max. (But don't tell them.) Even though I'm pretty sure that they already know.
Anyway, back to your Alice story. When are you going to post it? I don't wanna put pressure on you or anything, but I want to read it as soon as possible. I'm sure that if other people knew about it, they would want to as well.
Hmm...maybe I've been rambling too much. I was doing it as a joke, just because you said you wanted a long review. You said that's it's rude other wise. So here! I hope you like it. Anyway, (don't worry, I'm actually saying it less) I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, and all of your stories to come. Please keep writing, because you are a good writer. If anyone says otherwise, then don't listen to them. Well, take criticism. You don't wanna be a loser, and not take it, and then not get better. By the way, did you know Briticism is a word. (I'm not sure what it means, though) I figured out about it, because I accidentally spelled criticism wrong. Which I do all the time. But like I said, I must be leaving. I don't want to carry on this message for too long.
Bye!
Love you!
The Red Dove chapter 11 . 4/17
Wow. I think I just might cry now...poor Sam. But hey! He's got his buddies now. As always, amazing chapter, and I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17
This chapter was very realistically done. i related to this so much because Sam's story... was mine. i was kidnapped and forced to be my (at the time) Master's slave. i wore a collar... i have brands. And many more scars. Both on my body and my mind.
i can relate very much.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24
Please update! You can't possibly know how much this story helps me with my own struggles. You're a brilliant writer, please please PLEASE continue soon!
Ashbob.Tightpants chapter 6 . 2/1
Gay for the WIN! Even though Ryan has been through shit, I feel like with the right people (boy/s) supporting him, he'll come out stronger for it. And if you can't decide between Sam and Joey, why not Zoidberg? Lolz, just kidding. I would actually love to see him with the both of them. As in, a triad, where all three of them are together at the same time. I feel like since Sam has been in a similar situation, he knows what Ryan is going through and as a result will never leave him. And Joey obviously is completely and totally in love with Ryan already (obviously). It just makes sense that the three of them should be together. That being said, I hope you can defeat this horrendous bout of writer's block and emerge victorious with plenty of ideas! (Soon, please?) Tanchu, have a nice morning/day/evening/night! _
annie chapter 10 . 1/6
hey hi i read all the story for this particular novel i just want to knw the name for the story for sam story i want to read it the suspence is killing me...regargds annie
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3
please do anther chapter
cj chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
ur the best wrighter ever please return
emmy.williams.31 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Please keep going. I read this story and the whole last one in two days. It was kind of hard, but I relate to Sam and Ryan a lot. I want to know Sam's story. It seems similar to mine...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Gahhh! I read all of the last story and this one in two days and I don't get the backstory?! PLEASE FINISH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I relate to both Ryan and Sam a lot, I want to read Sam's story! It sounds more similar to mine.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014