Reviews for The Road Ahead
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 7/14
I feel so bad for Ryan. I would hate to be in his shoes. Because by the way it's going, Ryan seems to be overlooking most of the bad, and is only remembering the good.

I'm glad you continued this story. It is very cute, and it has the same atmosphere of the old story, while making a whole new sophistication of it's own.
feelinblue chapter 12 . 7/11
Yay, an update! Thank you for the update and please, please stop apologizing for not updating! I think you should write when you feel like it, and stop feeling bad about making us wait. Anyways, thank you for making this chapter a wonderful cliffhanger and I hope you start feeling not so blue!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 12 . 7/11
Be waiting for the next chap! Update as soon as you can. I want to read that letter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10
Thanks. i'm planning on making an account soon, just not sure when. Also, another good chapter. No rush on the updates, they're worth any wait.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 12 . 7/10
Yayayayay you acknowledged me! I check your profile everyday and when I saw you updated I was like "is this real. Omg this isn't a dream" cause I once had a dream where you updated and when I woke up I was confused and unhappy but not as unhAPPY AS RYAN POOR CINNIMON BUN TOO GOOD TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD *cries* I love your cliffhangers even if you feel the need to apologize for them. Okay my brother just smeared toilet water on me so I have to go and beat his ass, but just know I'm soooo excited for you to write more! I personally think you should submit this book to a publishing company, because it's so realistic and just heartbreaking but amazing. Congrats on your job! 3
The Red Dove chapter 12 . 7/10
Oh no, a cliffhangar! But hey, I liked this chapter a lot as well. It really shows how well his mind got messed with.

And hey, I know the feeling of getting a job and neglecting your stories, so don't worry about it. It just makes it more exciting when chapters do come!
Maddam Redder chapter 12 . 7/10
Omg! I can't wait to see what the letter says! I hope you can update again soon, but I understand how busy life can get. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Jesusfollower97 chapter 12 . 7/10
Ohhhhhhh dangggggg Dominic wrote back! :O i wonder what He said O.o That was a sad but good chapter, i always get so excited when i see You've updated. Just makes my day :) Congratulations on the new job btw!
Yaoi Society chapter 1 . 5/3
This story seems pretty good so far. I can tell that it's a sequel, so I will go back and read the first one. The only reason I read this chapter is because I like spoilers. But so far, I'm just confused. I've decided to take a break from Failing at life, so i can read this. But don't worry. Both will receive my love.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 11 . 4/26
So glad you updated! Waiting for more!
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 11 . 4/18
FINALLY! That was so emotional though. Poor Sam, he's my favorite :( why do I have the feeling that Joey is going to beat the shit out of someone soon? *cough* Isaac *cough* Also, was I the only one giggling at being "shoved in the closet" and "only coming out of the closet to clean"? :D I'm such a terrible person. Anyway, glad you found your laptop! I'm expecting more freaking updates now. *Inner turmoil continues*
Popheart chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm a little confused. Is this a sequel or something? I just read it
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 4/17
Poor Sam. His name is Sam, right? Again, I have the fear of forgetting one's name. What the heck am I supposed to about this? Okay, I looked. It is indeed Sam! Yes! Back to the chapter, I felt really bad for all of them. You know what would be sort of a twist? Sam's kidnapper taking Ryan, and Sam. Joey, too. Oh gosh, how awful for everyone. They seem to have crappy lives, more than normal people.
I know you like long reviews, so I'll make this purposely long. Steven wasn't in this chapter a lot, but that's fine. I still love Ryan. For some reason, I actually like him more. Not that I didn't like him before. I also have a growing affection for Joey. Don't get me wrong, I do love Sam and the others. But for some reason Joey is more liked by me.
I know I've said this before, but the fact that his eyes are brown is unique. Of course, I guess maybe not that much.
While I was reading this, I totally thought I was reading a novel. I wish my stories were liked as much as yours. Honestly, I'm jealous of you.
Like I said, I really thought that I was reading a novel. Like so much so, that my real life seemed to change. I know that sounds odd, so I will explain. While I was reading this, the back round around me changed into a book store. Sorry, that's the best way I can describe it.
Basically you're so good, you change my real world!
So, you're pretty good. I just wish that you had enough money to publish this story. I just know that it will sell. Even if there's an off chance that it doesn't, I would make sure Grandpa and I both bought like, eight hundred copies. Just so it technically sold really well. I know that's cheating, but oh well.
About the wait you made us go through. I think it's fine. Like I've said to many people, taking a break is more than okay, especially if there's a long way to go. Which I hope there this. This story is AWESOME! But back to the waiting thing. I don't think anyone really cares. But do expect people being like, "PLEASE UPDATE!" But that's a must for you. Like I said, your story is probably one of my favorite books ever.
Also, I feel like your Alice story will do just as well as this one. Well, I hope it does. If it doesn't, I'll create accounts just to review, and make you feel liked. Because you are. liked. Just don't feel bad about it. A lot of people just don't review. But that doesn't mean they don't like the story. Well, maybe it does. I can't really tell.
Now, on to Max and Ben. Don't worry, you two. I will love you even if you aren't gay. But if you are, please take all the time you need. I'm not entirely sure how long it takes some one to escape the "closet", but I will be waiting here with open arms. For both of you. Especially Ben. Because he's my fave. Which I think is nice. Because I'm pretty sure Leighton's is Polly, and I know that Leah's is Max. (But don't tell them.) Even though I'm pretty sure that they already know.
Anyway, back to your Alice story. When are you going to post it? I don't wanna put pressure on you or anything, but I want to read it as soon as possible. I'm sure that if other people knew about it, they would want to as well.
Hmm...maybe I've been rambling too much. I was doing it as a joke, just because you said you wanted a long review. You said that's it's rude other wise. So here! I hope you like it. Anyway, (don't worry, I'm actually saying it less) I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, and all of your stories to come. Please keep writing, because you are a good writer. If anyone says otherwise, then don't listen to them. Well, take criticism. You don't wanna be a loser, and not take it, and then not get better. By the way, did you know Briticism is a word. (I'm not sure what it means, though) I figured out about it, because I accidentally spelled criticism wrong. Which I do all the time. But like I said, I must be leaving. I don't want to carry on this message for too long.
Bye!
Love you!
The Red Dove chapter 11 . 4/17
Wow. I think I just might cry now...poor Sam. But hey! He's got his buddies now. As always, amazing chapter, and I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17
This chapter was very realistically done. i related to this so much because Sam's story... was mine. i was kidnapped and forced to be my (at the time) Master's slave. i wore a collar... i have brands. And many more scars. Both on my body and my mind.
i can relate very much.