Reviews for The Road Ahead
amazing.
sonicx19 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Amazing
Belle Sterling chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
I'm just gonna post my name in this for the whole world to see, lol! Anyway, sorry it took me so long to read this chapter. I haven't really been coming on here a lot. And if i do it's just to message my peeps. Anyway, I love that you included Miley. Not only because I love her (obvs) but because she and Ryan should become friends. And as for the rest of the story, I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Good luck
Rebekah chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
Hi again! I love the update and I'm so sorry you've dealt with such a hard time. I'm sure readers of yours would love to help cheer you up and let you know that they're with you. : I don't have Instagram anymore, but I do have a FanFiction acc and a Tumblr acc if you want to reach me there! (it's classicyaoi89 for either site). I'm a huge fan of your writing and I can't wait until a next update! 3
Islanzadiblack chapter 18 . 8/20/2017
This is so good it's brilliant. I don't know whether to feel happy or not that Ryan seems to have feelings for Joey. I like the idea of him with Sam too.
What kind of shade of blue is Sam's hair colour? And I have no clue why, but I think that the guy talking Ryan is Isaac. I don't think it's Dominic at all. Am I right?
I hope you don't stop writing this story and good luck for any future ones!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
I found Still Suffering recently and decided to read it. When I was done, I immediately started The Road Ahead. These stories are amazing, with so much emotion and suspense. My heart broke so many times while reading. Especially when I realized Sam still dyes his hair blue because he's scared Isaac will come back for him and punish him if it was red.

I thought when reading that Chris and Daniel, the guys who bullied Ryan when he returned to school, might make a reappearance, but that hasn't happened yet. It seemed like they had a change of heart when Ryan was kidnapped again. Also, it is my head canon that Chris is the boy Christopher from your short story Hollow Games. Aren't crossover characters fun?

I have so many questions and theories about what will happen next. I think the person in the car is Ryan's mom. I haven't decided who I want Ryan to end up with yet. Every time he talks to Sam or Joey, I end up thinking about how they're perfect for each other. A part of me even wants Sam and Joey to end up together. No matter what, Ryan will have to go through a lot more confusion first, and I can't wait to read it. I guess I'm just sadistic like that.

Have you ever heard the song Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift? This story reminded me of that song so many times while reading. I can't wait for you to post more. There are people out here who care about this story and Ryan.
Rebekah chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
Hello! I'm sorry I haven't dropped a review yet ; I wanted to say how much I've loved this series! You're doing a fantastic job at making me have a love/hate relationship with Dominic. I've also read your "Sing" story-which I also love-and all around you should consider becoming a writer. If you have Instagram, follow me rp2002roleplay so we can talk-I'd love to make friends with you! :3
Guest chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
I am actually hoping Ryan doesn't get into a romantic relationship, at least not for years. I want to see him work through his confusion, and truly discover what he wants vs reacting to everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Please update! I love your story, and I know you're probably super busy being awesome, but I would really appreciate it if you could share a bit of that awesomeness with us because Ryan is as cool as iced tea, and I want to know if he's okay! You're amazing have a great day!
alatum Cloud chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Let the loving begin (hopefully). Don't let anyone tell you that it's because of Dominic that Ryan is (or isn't) gay. Love these days is getting less classified by gender, and more by personality and how that person makes you feel. It makes me very happy that our world is growing in such a way. This story is very adorable, with good characters. So you don't need to worry about people not loving Ryan anymore. Because if they really loved him in the first place, then it won't matter
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Oh my god finally! I've been waiting forever for you to post a new chapter. I love this story. Each chapter always leaves me in suspense. Can't wait for the next update!
alatum Cloud chapter 17 . 8/9/2016
Seth is perfect! He would never do such a thing...sorry for outburst. I just like Seth. And, in not sure who I want Ryan with. *She says as if her opinion actually makes a difference.* BTW, I hope this all works out. *Shakes her head because poor Ryan never gets a break*...*still shaking*
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2016
Pretty sure the guy in the car who's been following Ryan is Isaac.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2016
Great chapter, but it was so short! Please update soon.
alatum Cloud chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
I kind of ship him with Holly, to be honest. She's pretty kind. Anyway, I can't wait for things to take off. Go, Ryan!
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »