Reviews for The Road Ahead
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 13 . 8/24
Been waiting for this! Good job!
Rise of the Rebel chapter 13 . 8/23
My feelings toward Dominic are as mixed up and confusing as Ryan's feelings for him. But that was the goal.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 13 . 8/23
Shit. Okay that last review was from GlitterIsTheCure btw
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23
Goddammit Shady! Now I'm crying. You've never made me cry before but the "defense class hobby" part killed me and my poor heart thanks for updating, I've been checking for this story every day. And you're right, I hate Dominic, but he's just so lovable-SO CONFUSING. Poor Ryan. At the beginning of this story I started reading it as "Failing At Life" and I was so confused you just have so many stories I can't keep track. Update soon!

P.S. I really want to see what happens in "When The World Ends", but if you don't like writing that one I understand
The Red Dove chapter 13 . 8/22
I really love how real you make the characters. Anyone else would have just made Dominic the big evil bad guy and leave it at that. It really plays with your emotions.

So this is definitely another amazing update! Can't wait for the next one!
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 7/14
I feel so bad for Ryan. I would hate to be in his shoes. Because by the way it's going, Ryan seems to be overlooking most of the bad, and is only remembering the good.

I'm glad you continued this story. It is very cute, and it has the same atmosphere of the old story, while making a whole new sophistication of it's own.
feelinblue chapter 12 . 7/11
Yay, an update! Thank you for the update and please, please stop apologizing for not updating! I think you should write when you feel like it, and stop feeling bad about making us wait. Anyways, thank you for making this chapter a wonderful cliffhanger and I hope you start feeling not so blue!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 12 . 7/11
Be waiting for the next chap! Update as soon as you can. I want to read that letter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10
Thanks. i'm planning on making an account soon, just not sure when. Also, another good chapter. No rush on the updates, they're worth any wait.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 12 . 7/10
Yayayayay you acknowledged me! I check your profile everyday and when I saw you updated I was like "is this real. Omg this isn't a dream" cause I once had a dream where you updated and when I woke up I was confused and unhappy but not as unhAPPY AS RYAN POOR CINNIMON BUN TOO GOOD TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD *cries* I love your cliffhangers even if you feel the need to apologize for them. Okay my brother just smeared toilet water on me so I have to go and beat his ass, but just know I'm soooo excited for you to write more! I personally think you should submit this book to a publishing company, because it's so realistic and just heartbreaking but amazing. Congrats on your job! 3
The Red Dove chapter 12 . 7/10
Oh no, a cliffhangar! But hey, I liked this chapter a lot as well. It really shows how well his mind got messed with.

And hey, I know the feeling of getting a job and neglecting your stories, so don't worry about it. It just makes it more exciting when chapters do come!
Maddam Redder chapter 12 . 7/10
Omg! I can't wait to see what the letter says! I hope you can update again soon, but I understand how busy life can get. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Jesusfollower97 chapter 12 . 7/10
Ohhhhhhh dangggggg Dominic wrote back! :O i wonder what He said O.o That was a sad but good chapter, i always get so excited when i see You've updated. Just makes my day :) Congratulations on the new job btw!
Yaoi Society chapter 1 . 5/3
This story seems pretty good so far. I can tell that it's a sequel, so I will go back and read the first one. The only reason I read this chapter is because I like spoilers. But so far, I'm just confused. I've decided to take a break from Failing at life, so i can read this. But don't worry. Both will receive my love.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 11 . 4/26
So glad you updated! Waiting for more!
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »