Reviews for The Road Ahead
alatum Cloud chapter 16 . 6/4
I kind of ship him with Holly, to be honest. She's pretty kind. Anyway, I can't wait for things to take off. Go, Ryan!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 16 . 5/30
That was a good chapter, actually..
LOK chapter 15 . 5/4
One of the best stories I have ever read both still suffering and this one. I love the relationship Steven and Ryan have it's so sweet. And I'm totally shipping Ryan and Joey so I will continue to read this amazing story. I will eagerly wait for the next update.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 15 . 5/1
*ugly cries*
The Red Dove chapter 15 . 4/27
Man, I don't think I'll ever get over how amazing and interesting this story is! Keep up the incredible work!
Dragons-without-fire chapter 15 . 4/27
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story, I can't wait to see where you're taking it xx
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 15 . 4/26
Been waiting for this! Too short but that's okay. Nice job!
Gracen chapter 1 . 1/22
I knew when I started this that it wasn't finished, but I really wanted to read it so I did. And I absolutely love it! I beg you please update this story! I need to know what happens to Ryan and his family and friends. PLEASE! I know its been a while but please!
Dragons-without-fire chapter 14 . 1/8
Yay! Im so glad you decided to update this story! I love it!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Hopefully the next wont take long!
The Red Dove chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Uh oh, Ryan's in trouble. Man, this story just gets better and better, I love it to bits! As always, I can't wait for the next update!
randomjun chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Yeah Ryan is probably gonna get a lecture...or smothered...preferably by Sam...

keep going I enjoy this story!
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I like Seth, too.
lillyflowers15 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
I understand now why Sam still dyes his hair blue... it's because his Master/Kidnapper ordered him to dye his hair blue as soon as it started going back to his original hair color. And so now whenever it starts to change, Sam's family knows to get the hair dye for him or otherwise he start to have like a panic attack because he's afraid he will be punished for not following the "rule"... am I right? If you could write that into a chapter that would be kinda good. Like maybe the store his family shops at discontinues that specific kind of hair coloring and they plan to gently break the news to him but He finds out before they can by helping with the groceries (because he would feel the need to serve others due to his enslavement/kidnapping). How much he panics is up to You. Maybe Ryan should be there when this happens and Sam's older brother pulls Ryan aside and explains it to him? Again, this is all up to You but that's just my input :)
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
Been waiting for this! Good job!
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »