Reviews for The Road Ahead
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24
Please update! You can't possibly know how much this story helps me with my own struggles. You're a brilliant writer, please please PLEASE continue soon!
Ashbob.Tightpants chapter 6 . 2/1
Gay for the WIN! Even though Ryan has been through shit, I feel like with the right people (boy/s) supporting him, he'll come out stronger for it. And if you can't decide between Sam and Joey, why not Zoidberg? Lolz, just kidding. I would actually love to see him with the both of them. As in, a triad, where all three of them are together at the same time. I feel like since Sam has been in a similar situation, he knows what Ryan is going through and as a result will never leave him. And Joey obviously is completely and totally in love with Ryan already (obviously). It just makes sense that the three of them should be together. That being said, I hope you can defeat this horrendous bout of writer's block and emerge victorious with plenty of ideas! (Soon, please?) Tanchu, have a nice morning/day/evening/night! _
annie chapter 10 . 1/6
hey hi i read all the story for this particular novel i just want to knw the name for the story for sam story i want to read it the suspence is killing me...regargds annie
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3
please do anther chapter
cj chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
ur the best wrighter ever please return
emmy.williams.31 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Please keep going. I read this story and the whole last one in two days. It was kind of hard, but I relate to Sam and Ryan a lot. I want to know Sam's story. It seems similar to mine...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Gahhh! I read all of the last story and this one in two days and I don't get the backstory?! PLEASE FINISH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I relate to both Ryan and Sam a lot, I want to read Sam's story! It sounds more similar to mine.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
PLEASE update soon!
mic3182 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Please update soon! I have read all of your stories and love them you are a fantastic writer! Can't wait for you to update Thanks!
River chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
PLEASE review soon. I've been following your stories for a little while now. I wanna hear, (well, read), Sam's story. He is my favorite character!
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. I liked the part where Ryan tackled the dude. But I can't wait to read Sam's story. Also, way to not tell ME that you updated.
Sincerely,
Your lover.
The Red Dove chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Sam's Story? Oh boy, now I can't wait! And as usual, another excellent chapter! So you saying they're getting worse is just crazy talk. :)
menima chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Ahh this chapter was nice I look forward to hear Sam's story! Thank you for the update 3
Maddam Redder chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I can't wait to hear Sam's story! :D I hope you update soon! ;)
True Talker chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I hope that everything works out in a good way.
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »