Reviews for The Road Ahead
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. I liked the part where Ryan tackled the dude. But I can't wait to read Sam's story. Also, way to not tell ME that you updated.
Sincerely,
Your lover.
The Red Dove chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Sam's Story? Oh boy, now I can't wait! And as usual, another excellent chapter! So you saying they're getting worse is just crazy talk. :)
menima chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Ahh this chapter was nice I look forward to hear Sam's story! Thank you for the update 3
Maddam Redder chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I can't wait to hear Sam's story! :D I hope you update soon! ;)
True Talker chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
I hope that everything works out in a good way.
Belle chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
There, now I left a review. I'm happy to do so, as well. It's not like it's work. I wonder how many people are asking if Ryan and Seth are going to get together. Heck...even I'm kind of wondering about it. But, no worries. To be honest, I'm not sure about the love thing. So, now I'm just gonna say that I feel so bad for Ryan.
ramblingrobin chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
O.O omg that chapter was so good! I wonder what's going to happen with Seth now, if we'll see him again. I hope so. I imagine it's someone who will really draw Ryan in a confusing painful way, but would hopefully help him too. You did really great with this one. I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
lyraanette chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
that was unexpected, I'm glad you like my ideea ...
Syssilar chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Very good chapter. Hopefully now he can make some better progress on his road to recovery.
menima chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Wow, that was surprising...Seriously you had me on the edge of my seat for the last few chapters! I was so convinced that Seth was Dominic and my poor little heart was worrying so much for Ryan ! I love this twist though! It's lovely and I seriously didn't see it coming. I do see Seth and Ryan becoming a couple though !
I liked the part where Ryan stopped himself from kicking the dog and letting it bite him as well as when the dog tried comforting him. I was also surprised that Seth got abused too, did the two brothers know the other was getting abused? How come no evidence was found when Dominic killed his step-dad? How did he kill him? These are just some question going around my head now, I feel as if this chapter has cleared up some of my confusion and added more.
Lovely update!
The Red Dove chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
What?! What a twist! I think I screamed a litt...no of course I didn't...definitely didn't...lol
And you should totally be a celebrity with this talent :) Can't wait for the next update, as usual!
Maddam Redder chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
Very, very interesting turn of events! I never expected that for sure! So... I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Ryan will end up with Seth since he looks exactly like Dominic, but is a "normal" person (as normal as someone can be after being abused by an icky stepdad .) But I think that's a cool twist! His family and friends definitely wouldn't understand why, but it would make sense for Ryan in many ways! Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next ;)
lyraanette chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
well, the dog is missing, Steven got in a row with a guy over that girl, Ryan is confused, ...what could go wrong? ...Sam could tell Ryan that it would be better to see a therapist like he did... he could say a few things about Isaac, That girl could come see Steven -she is crying ; a new neighbour...;
about the dog...dominik could have hired someonne to supervise Ryan...: he could find his bird smashed with a rock on his doorstep,
-as I mentioned before Ryan could start showing small insignificant symptoms at first: a cold sweat, a slight fever, a skin irritation(they play it as something he ate) one day he gets nauseous, but ignores it, for the rest of the week he could start vomiting but no one is around when it happens so no one is suspicious... then some vertigo...he could be left by himself in the kitchen, he feels llike something is wrong...he gets a glass of water to drink he gets dizzy, his breathing is laboured and faints...he collapses surrounded by shards of glass... only Joey sam or steven could be at home...
The doctors at first can't figure whats wrong...then his last doctor comes and suggests taking STD's tests since he had contact with Dominik... it could be an infection that is treatable in 1-2 months...
lyraanette chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
you could match him up with a new boy next door...he won't know of his past...
alatum Cloud chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I finished it, and I'm glad I did. It was great.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »