Reviews for Apology
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this is me Lizzy, i love you, i'm not going any where, i forgive you. I'm here and so are you and to me that's what matters. The rest is just what will figure out along the way.
Pocket Locket chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I can't stop smiling and crying at the same time! I don't give a fuck if you tried to die. I would prefer if you didn't do it again. Please. and next time you're feeling like the voices are ruling your head let me know and maybe I can help you straighten stuff out. I can't be further from mad at you mariah. I just want to hold you in my arms right now and assure you that you're going to be alright now baby girl. I love you and you're here with me. That's all that matters to me right now. I don't need an explanation. I just need to know how you are right at this moment and what I could do to help. I'm almost shitting bricks with excitement right now that you're. not. dead! Halleljuah or however the fuck you spell it.
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Reading this just honestly makes me want to share that EVERYONE matters. And ALWAYS they do. Yes, this also goes for YOU.