Reviews for My Rant
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Everyone should experience all that life has to offer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, haha. A rant about modern life being fake and plastic, how original. Please, take a moment to realise that humans have been fake in one way or another since society started. This is not a recent development. Guess what, humans have found ways to be happy and healthy during every time period despite the 'fakeness.' Including children with video games. Happiness isn't plastic no matter where it comes from.
SummerAngel95 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Yes I really do agree with you, all you see anymore is people playing video games, hanging on their phones, twitter account and Facebook and etc. And it always seems to come to problems.
I remember the times when I was little that people actually went outside and had fun for hours, now it's not like that anymore which I find sad. It all seems to be about electronics this generation.
I enjoyed reading this and I agree with you, we should be out in nature a whole lot more than we do.
Jesus and his Lawyers chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I think you need to stop being so self-righteous. I get what you're trying to say here, but I think there's a million ways to say it better, and a million people who have already. Most people will not appreciate the holier-than-thou attitude, especially when they're not doing anything to warrant it.

People are different, and not wanting to appreciate nature in necessarily the same way you do does not make them bad people.

As for the comment about cosmetic surgery, don't like it, don't get it. It's their own business, and they have their own reasons for making the choices that they did. If you don't agree, that's fine, but no need to be rude about it.

Have a good one,
-Claire
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love animals. One of my digs laying next to me. I agree except for the generation thing. It has nothing to do with age, I know children who nicer go outside and I know adults who fi the same and then I know people his are ALWAYS outside of all aged.