Reviews for A Wolf and Her Alpha
katelyn chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
you need to make the next chapter. i am dying to see it
i am playing sims and was going to make these people but two problems i just lost my game and i was finished with hale,kale,raina,knox and jude and i dont have supernatural!
i really want sims 3 supernatural so i can make them wharewolves!
Katelyn chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
WHAT RAINA YOU JOINED HIS PACK HE TRIED TO KILL YOU IN LIKE CHAPTER 15 OR 14!
erm
Katelyn chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
WHY RAINA WHY WOULD YOU FALL FOR IT!
I TRIED TO KILL YOU!
Katelyn chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
the charpter was different at the end but i liked it
it was very heart warming
hitokori midnight chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE !
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
You should really watch your tenses. Using present tense is kind of odd, but there's nothing wrong with it. But just... STICK to present then, right? You tend to bounce around a bit.
vzd chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
xzvxfbncngc very goo gdgg ghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghgh
MileyRowling chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I really enjoyed this update! I was so excited to see one!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
Well that would figure-I should have known that he would pull something but I didn't think it would be so soon Kiss! This isn't going to go well when Knox and them get there. I don't like Dex at all although I do kinda like Xander! I have always had a thing for Scots or Irish men-they make my knees melt! I cannot wait for more girl although the way things seem to have been going for me it may take me a bit to get it read but I always will!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
WELL AWWWWWKWWWWWARD girl BUT PERFECTION! I am CURIOUS to know what Knox thought of that little spectacle! I do have to agree with Aislynn tho-she needs to take her time, get to know them both and be their friend-let things take their course-you did a MOST MAGNIFICENT JOB HERE Kiss!
MileyRowling chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
I liked it and didn't think it was too much. :)
BanAlbannach chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Just read through Chapter 16 (I haven't been on here in a while so I'm sorry for not commenting sooner)! This is getting really good. The plot is definitely thickening, with the Rogues coming in and trying to compete with Knox, and using Raina to do so. And the love triangle is becoming much more complex, which I love. :) I hope you'll update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next.
MileyRowling chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Yay! An update! I really like this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Well finally I have started to read again-sorry for the delay-well all I can say is Raina has her hands full with two wolves who have feelings for her and I am torn between who should be with her. I LOVED the chapter myself and I have BEEN WAITING for Knox to kiss her and I love how Raina is naive as to not notice what lies between Knox and Jude. Great writing as always my friend now on to the next chapter-BRILLIANT HERE GIRL!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
I can definitely see why you are so proud of this chapter Shadow-YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB with it! Lord I swear I just can't make up my mind who she should be with more but I love the triangle you have created and I am anxiously awaiting more! I can DEFINITELY SEE an IMPROVEMENT with your writing here and am proud of you girl! Keep up the GREAT WORK!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »