Reviews for A Wolf and Her Alpha
MileyRowling chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Great chapter! You are a faster updater than most people on this site. :)
MileyRowling chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
I like the action and great work as always.
lois681 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
I am soooooooo loving this story...I think you are doing a great job can't wait to read the next chapter
anoymous chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
NOOOOOOO ITS SUPPOSED TO BE JADE!
Albannach chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I like the understandable Jude jealousy (she did figuratively slap him in the face by asking for Knox when he was trying to comfort her), but I LOVE the nonsensical, confusing, passionate Knox jealousy. He's on a whole different level of intriguing for me. Haha, nice chapter. A few little grammatical errors sprinkled throughout (for example, I think "I just didn't get them two anymore" could be changed to "I just didn't get the two of them anymore"), but it's really content that matters. And the passage moved along nicely, I thought.

And congrats with being finished with your Freshman year! I know that's probably a weight off your shoulders. :)
Pinkie Cake chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So, its about werewolves?

In the summery you said its about wolves, but all I can imagine is PEOPLE.
MileyRowling chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Nice work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
GOOD GOD GIRL-you WRENCHED MY HEART OUT AND POUNDED IT TO A BLOODY PULP! I was in COMPLETE HYSTERICS BAWLING MY EYES OUT! This really hit home to a certain degree with what I had gone through with my own father-INTENSE IT WAS and a most LOVED CHAPTER TOO! I REALLY THINK YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF HERE! I will pm you and explain my little comment girl-DAMN IT TOUCHED MY SOUL!
OneLazyTortoise chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Sorry 'bout that random little thing I posted, I pressed post by accident. Anywho. I think it's a decent story so far, but a few things in the first chapter confused me to the point where I was questioning whether you are writing about wolves or humans. Particularly it was this paragraph that confused me the most:

"I walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell. A man with the brightest, most electric blue eyes I have ever seen opens the door. His body is toned to perfection, like a male model you would see on Hollister bags, but then again, most wolves are like that. His skin is sun kissed, and it's a beautiful shade of bronze that isn't overdone in the slightest. His hair is shaved down, but I can tell that it's a nice shade of light brown."

Other than the confusion, I still think it's written well. In no way am I saying it's a bad story. It's not. It's just that some lines confused me a bit. Oh, and sorry I posted this review on a different chapter than the one I meant to review. It wouldn't let me post a second review on chapter one.
OneLazyTortoise chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I'm a
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I think that Raina should be with Judeeeee.
Albannach chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
I read all ten chapters in one sitting, so you must be doing something right. :) I feel like the burgeoning love triangle is going to be a little gut-wrenching, because you've portrayed Jude and Knox in ways that attract me to both of them. I like flawed antiheroes though, as I find them fascinating, so of course I'm more drawn to Knox. Who knows, though? Maybe Jude actually does have a dark past, but he is a hardier wolf who handles it better than Knox does. He does get that smile sometimes, that doesn't reach his eyes. Oh, you could spin so many webs. :) Keeping going, loving it!
MileyRowling chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
I really like what I've read so far! Keep up the work!
Kayla Your sis chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
MAKE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE CHAPTERS NOW.
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
WELL HELL-YOU MADE ME CRY, MADE ME BAWL! I wanted to BIT** SLAP HER FATHER SO BAD and to HUG Knox so TIGHT HE COULDN'T BREATHE! I honestly don't know if I will SURVIVE THIS STORY OR NOT Cheyenne BUT I DO KNOW I AM HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH IT!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »