Reviews for A Wolf and Her Alpha
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Well I wasn't expecting this-I thought it might have been her dad's pack maybe trying to get back at her and Knox for taking her in-I WAS WRONG! What a BEAUTIFUL, INTENSE chapter here Shadow and AMAZINGLY DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Well I left a review on last chapter but didn't realize I wasn't signed in so that was me! I ADORED this chapter and was glad she got out and had a good time-she deserved it! GREAT WRITING and PERFECT chapter although now I am dying to know what happened to Raina in the parking lot! Not much time for reading, was in a car accident yesterday and have a mess to deal with insurance but trying to get some reading in and gotta know so on to next chapter! You are doing a WONDERFUL job here my friend!
MileyRowling chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
I think that his is the best chapter so far. Worth the wait. :)
lois681 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Very good chapter..You need to update faster can't wait for the next one
BanAlbannach chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I love the POVs from both Jude and Knox. Interesting to juxtapose the two male leads. Obviously Knox has an easy edge because of the power differential, but I like the jealousy thing Jude has going on. I wonder if he'll ever become an alpha, perhaps of his own herd, due to the intensity of the burgeoning love triangle. Seems like he wasn't too happy about following Knox's orders. My plotting is going wild, haha. Btw, now that Knox and Raina are ok, can they attack each others mouths? :) Loved it, good work, keep going!
MileyRowling chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Great chapter! You are a faster updater than most people on this site. :)
MileyRowling chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
I like the action and great work as always.
lois681 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
I am soooooooo loving this story...I think you are doing a great job can't wait to read the next chapter
anoymous chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
NOOOOOOO ITS SUPPOSED TO BE JADE!
BanAlbannach chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I like the understandable Jude jealousy (she did figuratively slap him in the face by asking for Knox when he was trying to comfort her), but I LOVE the nonsensical, confusing, passionate Knox jealousy. He's on a whole different level of intriguing for me. Haha, nice chapter. A few little grammatical errors sprinkled throughout (for example, I think "I just didn't get them two anymore" could be changed to "I just didn't get the two of them anymore"), but it's really content that matters. And the passage moved along nicely, I thought.

And congrats with being finished with your Freshman year! I know that's probably a weight off your shoulders. :)
Pinkie Cake chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
So, its about werewolves?

In the summery you said its about wolves, but all I can imagine is PEOPLE.
MileyRowling chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
Nice work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
GOOD GOD GIRL-you WRENCHED MY HEART OUT AND POUNDED IT TO A BLOODY PULP! I was in COMPLETE HYSTERICS BAWLING MY EYES OUT! This really hit home to a certain degree with what I had gone through with my own father-INTENSE IT WAS and a most LOVED CHAPTER TOO! I REALLY THINK YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF HERE! I will pm you and explain my little comment girl-DAMN IT TOUCHED MY SOUL!
avidamn chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Sorry 'bout that random little thing I posted, I pressed post by accident. Anywho. I think it's a decent story so far, but a few things in the first chapter confused me to the point where I was questioning whether you are writing about wolves or humans. Particularly it was this paragraph that confused me the most:

"I walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell. A man with the brightest, most electric blue eyes I have ever seen opens the door. His body is toned to perfection, like a male model you would see on Hollister bags, but then again, most wolves are like that. His skin is sun kissed, and it's a beautiful shade of bronze that isn't overdone in the slightest. His hair is shaved down, but I can tell that it's a nice shade of light brown."

Other than the confusion, I still think it's written well. In no way am I saying it's a bad story. It's not. It's just that some lines confused me a bit. Oh, and sorry I posted this review on a different chapter than the one I meant to review. It wouldn't let me post a second review on chapter one.
avidamn chapter 1 . 5/21/2013