Reviews for Handmaiden
Acie chapter 30 . 12/23/2017
Dude, two years... Come back!
LabyrinthMyLife chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Are you giving up on this? Its been almost two years and you've updated your other stories. Are you letting this one go?
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
I love your characters! Thanks for writing this story and I hope you continue!
Asexual Jane chapter 30 . 9/28/2017
FicFun has 2 chapters of Handmaiden, instead of The Lotus and the Loon. For those of us inept with social media platforms, what's happening? Are you switching stories? Doing a rewrite?

Oh, and congratulations on your FicFun prize!

Are you safe from natural disasters and political maelstroms, wherever you are? Sorry, a bit paranoid. My favorite authors tend to get hit with bad weather, and after a brief message about the condition of their computer, they are never heard from again. Now, with earthquakes and hurricanes in the news, I'm flinching, worried. Be safe, be happy, write when you can.
RandomReviewer chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
Noooo you can't just leave us on a cliff hanger like this it's not fair I want more I've been waiting forever and I'm a stubborn person I can wait as long as it takes you will update eventually... right? Plez? Pretty plez with a dragon sized cherry on top?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Love love love this story so much! I really hope you continue this soon :) Thank you for your brilliance!
Kim chapter 30 . 6/25/2017
I recently reread Handmaiden and I remeber how much I love it again. I was at work reading it and my boss is giving me weird looks for laughing about the fact that Ashent can breathe fire but he couldn't figure out a door. Fantastic writing and I thin you are such a wonderful writer. I have also been rereading TLTL and it's still as good as when I started it a year ago. You're characters are so well developed and in depth! Keep up the great work!
Riverflute chapter 29 . 6/16/2017
That was a brilliant story. I'd really like to know how it ends. Please upload the next chapters as soon as u can .
Zlen chapter 30 . 5/19/2017
I love this story too much. I just want more!
Zlen chapter 29 . 5/19/2017
THIS chapter! OMG I was smiling the whole time! Such a sweet ending.. Urg I love this two together
caroline chapter 30 . 5/10/2017
pls write another chapter dying out here waiting since jan 2017
BlueberryInk chapter 30 . 4/19/2017
Oh my gosh, you simply MUST update this! I'm so in love with it, I can't waitttt. Please update as soon as you can :') 3
AudumnBlossom chapter 30 . 3/17/2017
Love this fic
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
I hate to break it to you, but 'sattle' isn't a word. I believe you mean 'saddle'. As in to saddle a horse.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
I really like this story :)
762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »