Reviews for Handmaiden
LabyrinthMyLife chapter 1 . 12/7
Are you giving up on this? Its been almost two years and you've updated your other stories. Are you letting this one go?
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3
I love your characters! Thanks for writing this story and I hope you continue!
Asexual Jane chapter 30 . 9/28
FicFun has 2 chapters of Handmaiden, instead of The Lotus and the Loon. For those of us inept with social media platforms, what's happening? Are you switching stories? Doing a rewrite?

Oh, and congratulations on your FicFun prize!

Are you safe from natural disasters and political maelstroms, wherever you are? Sorry, a bit paranoid. My favorite authors tend to get hit with bad weather, and after a brief message about the condition of their computer, they are never heard from again. Now, with earthquakes and hurricanes in the news, I'm flinching, worried. Be safe, be happy, write when you can.
RandomReviewer chapter 30 . 7/22
Noooo you can't just leave us on a cliff hanger like this it's not fair I want more I've been waiting forever and I'm a stubborn person I can wait as long as it takes you will update eventually... right? Plez? Pretty plez with a dragon sized cherry on top?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26
Love love love this story so much! I really hope you continue this soon :) Thank you for your brilliance!
Kim chapter 30 . 6/25
I recently reread Handmaiden and I remeber how much I love it again. I was at work reading it and my boss is giving me weird looks for laughing about the fact that Ashent can breathe fire but he couldn't figure out a door. Fantastic writing and I thin you are such a wonderful writer. I have also been rereading TLTL and it's still as good as when I started it a year ago. You're characters are so well developed and in depth! Keep up the great work!
Riverflute chapter 29 . 6/16
That was a brilliant story. I'd really like to know how it ends. Please upload the next chapters as soon as u can .
Zlen chapter 30 . 5/19
I love this story too much. I just want more!
Zlen chapter 29 . 5/19
THIS chapter! OMG I was smiling the whole time! Such a sweet ending.. Urg I love this two together
caroline chapter 30 . 5/10
pls write another chapter ...im dying out here waiting since jan 2017
BlueberryInk chapter 30 . 4/19
Oh my gosh, you simply MUST update this! I'm so in love with it, I can't waitttt. Please update as soon as you can :') 3
AudumnBlossom chapter 30 . 3/17
Love this fic
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9
I hate to break it to you, but 'sattle' isn't a word. I believe you mean 'saddle'. As in to saddle a horse.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
I really like this story :)
SailorPikaAngel chapter 30 . 12/22/2016
What an interesting world you have created! The title is completely misleading! Even though Artemis was sheltered and tentative in the world she was pushed into, she has definitely grown into such a strong character that I am rooting for! The way she stands up to her brother and tries to act as a voice of reason and trying to learn the secrets of the past is so inspiring! I like that she is staying strong but beneath it she still has her kindness. Also the way you are waving lives, is interesting! I didn't connect the dots that the blonde girl was min's sister until you mentioned it although breadcrumbs were left. I am really enjoying this and hope for an update soon!
761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »