Reviews for Handmaiden
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 19 . 1h ago
Oh my goodness. This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read, and I really wish you would get this published in actual book form when you finish so that I can show it to all of my friends and bring it places and use it to help me when I am feeling un-inspired. This is such an amazing story, such a brilliant depiction of dragons...wow. I cannot wait to read more.
The way you do the falling in love thing is so wonderful - I always have trouble with that, and I'm currently in the middle of my own love story (in a book, not in life) so this is really helping me get back on track. Plus I love how you are turning the dark, dangerous Ashent into a loving(ish), dangerous Ashent with as little stretch as possible - the POV chapters really helped with that, and kept it so very realistic so that I didn't feel as if anyone was going out of character at all.
I am completely in love with dragons, especially those who turn into humans, so this is definitely ensnaring me with its sheer creativity...where do you get your ideas? They're simply wonderful.
So, to sum up: love your writing, love the story, love the characters, love the idea behind it, and I am very much looking forward to reading more!
Sheryl chapter 19 . 6h ago
Ashent is breaking me heart. Ahhh what an intense chapter! Keep up the good work!
jmeec316 chapter 19 . 4/17
Frequent updates sound amazing! The plot keeps thickening, and emotions are running high. It's torture waiting to know what's going to happen next. Love this story!
AranaBanana chapter 19 . 4/17
Hello there!

I don't know if I should be sorry for you quitting your job, but I do hope you'll find something you like more (or dislike less). And I can't say I'm sorry that you'll have more time for updates.
Anyway, thanks for this new chapter, and I'm waiting to read what happens next!
ash.mauve chapter 19 . 4/17
This chapter made my day and I'm happy it will be updated more often. Don't rush the ending: more chapters , the more time for us to enjoy the story:)
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 4/17
can't wait for next chapter!
drake with out chapter 1 . 4/17
very good up date quickly
NotOfThisWorld chapter 19 . 4/17
I just live this story so much. This whole chapter was a roller coaster of emotions! I was so excited that "feelings" we're being addressed, but that so didn't end well...
The Phoenix Girl chapter 19 . 4/17
This story just keeps on getting better (if that's possible) it's by far one of the best stories on fp
It's so deep and makes me tear up everytime I read a new chapter
I'm very curious about Miah's story though and can't wait to read more
Amazing update :D
Ashen Oak chapter 19 . 4/17
Wow, this story is amazing. I started it this morning and I haven't been able to stop reading. You have a great writing style that keeps the story interesting and you develop all your characters really well too. I haven't been on Fictionpress for a while because I thought the stories weren't so good anymore, but yours totally blew me away. I love dragons and dragon riders but you can't always find a good book. Yours, however, is nicely refreshing. I cannot wait until the next update, you have definitely gained a new devoted fan. :D

I noticed one typo in chapter ten. Don't know if you'd want to change it now, or go back and edit it later. Near the bottom before a line-break is the sentence;
"Righting herself, she watched as her shot through the sky, and closed in on Stroma's now very human body."
Don't know if it is suppose to be "he" or "her dragon" instead of just "her". Either works. Hope that helps. (:
Kirihime chapter 19 . 4/16
OMG that scene between art and ash freakin beautiful. Like what the heck I was getting all misty and my inner voices were cheering and crying like amazing. I'm glad your happy with your decisions bc thats all that matters. Nothing else will ever matter as my a your choice to do this. Be happy keep writing I live your story. SWABK
Noelle J. Parker chapter 19 . 4/16
Yay to fast updates! Can't wait!

Love Artemis! Her love for everyone and bring able to show it, even when it means doing things she doesn't want to-love her!

Love all of you characters by the way! And truly a great job with building them and showing their growth!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16
Might I add, you do the exact same to us with your writing :) -(referring to your little speech in the beginning)
I ship them so hard o.o lol
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16
We love you too Zero in a noncreepy, nonsexual, not-stalkerish way :3
I love this story aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah LOL
Valinedel chapter 19 . 4/16
First off, congrats on making the big step to quit your job! Life is too short! I was so glad when you updated and WHEW what a chapter! I LOVE it when a writer can make a scene so hot and yet there was hardly any touching AND they were fully clothed! It just take so much skill! Well done! (Fanning myself off now...and kicking Artemis for not telling Ashent her real fear)
327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »