Reviews for Handmaiden
Ella chapter 27 . 4/27/2015
What?! I did not see that coming. I just read this story this weekend. OMGosh it is amazing. I have never read about dragons and fantasy (besides Harry potter) and I am amazed at how well I pictured everything. I had no doubts about what picture you were painting. I am voting against her losing all humanity though.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
please update soon!
i am waiting with much anticipation
Pseudonym59 chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
So I'm going back and rereading through some old chapters, and I have to say, I really love your prose. There are some really beautiful lines in this story. The ending line - "This is what you miss when you sleep inside." - it's just so poignant and gahhhh I love it.
sourflower chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I had been waiting for this next chapter and it was sooooo worth it! Artemis was giving away her humanity? :O I did not see that coming! The sentia and its mysteries had kept me tiptoe on my brains till now but this is the last neuron!. What does the sentia really contain and what is going to happen to Artemis? And what's the deal with Eques? I hope he's proven not corrupt :'( Please please please update! You made me love dragons, author.
Mysterious Anon chapter 27 . 4/19/2015
Found this earlier today and just finished it. Wow. Can hardly wait for the next update!
KarasunoFan chapter 27 . 4/18/2015
WOW
I just found this story yesterday. What a place to leave off. Eager to read more.
The-Darkest-Blue chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
Ahhh I have been so looking forward to this chapter it was heaps good! Your doing better than me XD please update soon, zero! Also, chastis is adorable but I would love to see him kick some ass lol

Blue
kawsome chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
Thank you so much for updating. Personally, I would prefer if you made this story into NA but really it just depends on what you are comfortable writing. You are a really great author and I hope you update this story soon.
STUVme chapter 27 . 4/15/2015
So, I am going to vote on your poll as well but I thought I would leave in a personal message to express my view. I am in complete favour of a graphic sexual scene because firstly, your story and style of writing is descriptive (just the way I like it) so a reader can imagine a visual playing in their head with every scene they read because of the minute details you mention. So if, you write a vague intimate scene it will not only feel quite incomplete, it will also undermine the importance of an important event of your story, the mating.
Also, since the storyline and concept is quite mature and not at all PG-13 so I think this would add the missing element to the story and give it that beautiful and satisfactory intimacy that it deserves.

Authors like yourself, when doing such graphic intimate scenes manage to remove the vulgar factor from it and convert it to a heart stopping and super intense consummation.

And, for readers like us who are starving for any sort of physical action between Artemis and Ashent, it will be like Christmas.

So, please! Please do consider doing an elaborate detailed explicit mating chapter.

I can't tell you how excited I already am by just the prospect of you maybe writing it!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! :D
Zlen chapter 27 . 4/11/2015
I actually always wondered why the story wasn't rated M like it should be :)
guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
YAY! Worst day, came home to this. Made me feel better, thanks!
Ck90 chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
I am speechless, this new turn of events cretes many questions. If Artemis looses her humanity does that mean she can never turn into a human? Would she lose her compassion her caring nature? I really can't wait to read more about this!

As for your question, I don't think the story should be T. But I have no oreference either way.
DelQu chapter 27 . 4/6/2015
I wouldn't mind if this story was changed to M for..."sexual themes"...actually, i would enjoy reading it immensely. If you're concerned about other readers feeling less inclined to read graphic sexual themes, you can always put a warning in the beginning of the chapter to warn readers the nature of that particular chapter, or you may even put markers inside the story itself where the graphic themes start and end so they can skip them without missing anything important from skimming. Can't wait to see what you choose. I'm 100% picking a more mature rating for this awesome story!
AudumnBlossom chapter 27 . 4/5/2015
I love their relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mylittleprincess chapter 27 . 4/5/2015