Reviews for Handmaiden
Yesss, please come back
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2018
Definitely liked Ashent POV
Cylara chapter 31 . 4/28/2018
I’m so glad to hear that you’ll be picking up this story again. Thanks!
Destille chapter 31 . 4/27/2018
(Dest)
Hell yeah! Awesome to see you're still at it, signing up for Tapas now 3
Elstrophaun chapter 30 . 4/26/2018
Holy heck! This story has been a rollercoaster of feelings and I love it! The concept is incredibly original and very intriguing. I was recommended to it by a friend and we both absolutely adore it! Your writing style is so entrancing, I'm left hanging on every word. Your characters are all amazingly well developed (Chastis is so pure, I love him!) and the overall universe is stunning. This has pretty much been only gushing, but I can't help it, it's just so good!
I know you haven't added on for a long while now, but even so I felt I needed to express my adoration of it. I hope you may once again consider continuing it, but of course it's your choice. Thank you for this beautiful story and I hope you're doing well!
Dest chapter 30 . 4/15/2018
Well, I've just finished reading this story for what I believe to be the second time, possibly third. It's been a year or two since I last read it, and the memory just came to me out of the blue. I didn't realize I still remembered so much about it, enough to even dig it up again after all this time and recognize all the characters. This really is a beautiful piece, you've accomplished so much with your writing and character development and world building. It's truly been a joy to relive the story as it stands and your writing is quite beautiful, your descriptions sound so poetic. I don't know if you ever plan on returning to this work, it'd be amazing to see some end to this story after all this time, but regardless, what you have made has been amazing. Thank you for all the work you've put into this and for sharing it with all of us on this site, it's been an absolute pleasure to relive something that I hadn't even realized had stuck with me all this time. I hope you have an amazing life and many more successful artistic pursuits in the future.
-Dest
Acie chapter 30 . 12/23/2017
Dude, two years... Come back!
LabyrinthMyLife chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Are you giving up on this? Its been almost two years and you've updated your other stories. Are you letting this one go?
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2017
I love your characters! Thanks for writing this story and I hope you continue!
Asexual Jane chapter 30 . 9/28/2017
FicFun has 2 chapters of Handmaiden, instead of The Lotus and the Loon. For those of us inept with social media platforms, what's happening? Are you switching stories? Doing a rewrite?

Oh, and congratulations on your FicFun prize!

Are you safe from natural disasters and political maelstroms, wherever you are? Sorry, a bit paranoid. My favorite authors tend to get hit with bad weather, and after a brief message about the condition of their computer, they are never heard from again. Now, with earthquakes and hurricanes in the news, I'm flinching, worried. Be safe, be happy, write when you can.
RandomReviewer chapter 30 . 7/22/2017
Noooo you can't just leave us on a cliff hanger like this it's not fair I want more I've been waiting forever and I'm a stubborn person I can wait as long as it takes you will update eventually... right? Plez? Pretty plez with a dragon sized cherry on top?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Love love love this story so much! I really hope you continue this soon :) Thank you for your brilliance!
Kim chapter 30 . 6/25/2017
I recently reread Handmaiden and I remeber how much I love it again. I was at work reading it and my boss is giving me weird looks for laughing about the fact that Ashent can breathe fire but he couldn't figure out a door. Fantastic writing and I thin you are such a wonderful writer. I have also been rereading TLTL and it's still as good as when I started it a year ago. You're characters are so well developed and in depth! Keep up the great work!
Riverflute chapter 29 . 6/16/2017
That was a brilliant story. I'd really like to know how it ends. Please upload the next chapters as soon as u can .
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »