Reviews for Handmaiden
Zlen chapter 30 . 5/19/2017
I love this story too much. I just want more!
Zlen chapter 29 . 5/19/2017
THIS chapter! OMG I was smiling the whole time! Such a sweet ending.. Urg I love this two together
caroline chapter 30 . 5/10/2017
pls write another chapter ...im dying out here waiting since jan 2017
BlueberryInk chapter 30 . 4/19/2017
Oh my gosh, you simply MUST update this! I'm so in love with it, I can't waitttt. Please update as soon as you can :') 3
AudumnBlossom chapter 30 . 3/17/2017
Love this fic
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
I hate to break it to you, but 'sattle' isn't a word. I believe you mean 'saddle'. As in to saddle a horse.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
I really like this story :)
SailorPikaAngel chapter 30 . 12/22/2016
What an interesting world you have created! The title is completely misleading! Even though Artemis was sheltered and tentative in the world she was pushed into, she has definitely grown into such a strong character that I am rooting for! The way she stands up to her brother and tries to act as a voice of reason and trying to learn the secrets of the past is so inspiring! I like that she is staying strong but beneath it she still has her kindness. Also the way you are waving lives, is interesting! I didn't connect the dots that the blonde girl was min's sister until you mentioned it although breadcrumbs were left. I am really enjoying this and hope for an update soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
Have you stopped? Oh manī¸
WindSongEnchantment chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
I love this story! I hope you continue!
jene chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
You must finish plz
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2016
You should keep going, seems like quite a few people want you too! Its good and we want to read what happens next!
Its okay though, your not the only writer on FP who had left a good storie behind bumming people out
Nebulous Paradigms chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
Great story! To be completely honest, I'm not much of a dragon fan, but you give it a unique twist that's definitely worth reading.

A few things I hope you might find helpful: Although there were a few instances - mostly early on in the story - when I felt like the pace was a bit too slow, at the same time it felt like some things were happening way too quickly. I apologize for not being able to explain this very well, but while, for example, it took over 20 chapters for Artemis and Ashent's relationship to become "official," I don't think there were enough events/depictions of their actual relationship development, so it came off a bit Stockholm Syndrome-esque.

I really like your characters (yes, even Razorit... sometimes. maybe.) because they all have distinctive personalities and intriguing stories, but I would like to see a few in particular fleshed out more (Vita, as a case in point) because I think - especially with the Greys - you're almost at the point of having too many (inconsequential) characters. BUT it's always a plus when an author introduces them gradually and well enough that you can actually keep track of all of them, so kudos to you for that. :)

I particularly wanted to highlight how much I liked Artemis's character development; I simply can't stand a weak, useless female protagonist, but I very much appreciated how quickly she became active and independent. That being said, however, I still think her character is a bit too kind/generous/caring to be very realistic, and sometimes I find her contradictory. For someone who originally felt so strongly about her brother, for instance, I feel like she got over him too quickly, even in spite of circumstances (I also would've liked to see more background on Lane and Artemis in general; you touch on it by telling us but not so much by showing us, if that makes sense.)

Lastly, while there were a few typos here and there, there really wasn't anything that detracted from the story - and with 30 chapters that's quite a feat - so hats off to you. However, there were a couple places where the dialogue seemed anachronistic. For example, in my head, the nobles in particular are well-bred, fancy-sounding folk and for the most part you maintain that style well, but there were instances when all of a sudden they sounded distractedly informal/slang-y (I can't think of specific examples at the moment, sorry!).

Ah I realize this review is more critical than an author might want, but your story is honestly a gem and the fact that I can actually summarize the areas of improvement just goes to show how few there actually are. Also, if it means anything, I read this in one go and it is currently 2:58 AM over here... (So if this review is a jumbled mess, you know why :P)

I'm so glad to see there's more to come for this story but also very sad that you haven't updated in a while - please don't leave us hanging!
whatcouldpossiblygowrong chapter 30 . 8/4/2016
I love that you're still getting a heap of hits and reviews on this story. Hopefully it will help keep this story in the back of your mind so you can return to writing it one day. In the meantime good luck with the surgery! This is still my favourite story on FP xx
Alicia Davis chapter 30 . 7/26/2016
Pretty Pretty please update! I have re read these chapters so many times and I just want to keep following this amazing journey! PLEASE!
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »