Reviews for i, the werewolf who was rejected by my mate
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27
Please finish your story :(
sweettea1981 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Can you please finish the story or if you have started to post somewhere else will you please tell me where I would love to know how this story ends
sweettea1981 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Love this story please continue
sweettea1981 chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Love the story please update!
taykitten96 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Please update and plase make the chapters longer. I LOVE it so far and can't wait to see what happens.
Make Your Mark chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
This has the potential to be really awesome! Please continue! :D
Chevon Turnbull chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Lemme get this straight, he can’t have a woman in power as his mate because he’s in power as well…the male ego extends to the animal species, I see.
From what I’m reading she can’t be all that…or is that just his harsh critiquing? What exactly is an omega?
She’s treating him like an equal? Serves him right for being an egotistical fool and a sexist!

You definitely need a Beta, the grammatical errors make your stories hard to read.

But this is an amazing story! I can't wait for you to update! OMG!
Chevon Turnbull chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Now it’s getting alarming, I see you’re using are for our, so I have to ask, “is your first language English?” …no offense

The soon leader of the sun warrior..the most powerful pack living today..Earth’s got herself a keeper.
Oooooooh she got rejected…#tragic
Chevon Turnbull chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
LOL! Lust ran down her body…MATE! LMAO!
Why is everyone watching her weird? Didn’t you say it was a school for werewolves?
Great first chapter! I’m not going to go on about the proofing but I do suggest getting a beta reader. But I didn’t really see any “alarming” mistakes that would make me go 0.o
The Lady Bard chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
When writing it is important that you proof read, especially if you plan on posting it online where people are going to read it. There are a lot of issues with grammar and punctuation, do you not have spell check on your computer?

Your summary and the title of the story itself should definitely be written correctly, otherwise people get turned off. When you write "I" it needs to be a capital.

Okay. What you've done here is told us about the character. You need to show the reader through your writing. No one wants to read the list of what makes your character your character. They want to learn about them through their actions and their dialogue and interactions with the people around them. I suggest you research writing itself, the "Show, Don't Tell" articles in particular - also, the mary-sue test is an excellent way to learn about your characters.

What I'm saying is... this was boring to read, and the spelling, grammar, punctuation errors were annoying. I think the idea is interesting, as I haven't read a story about a werewolf being rejected by their mate. Done right, it could be an interesting story.

Good luck with it all.