Reviews for I Don't Know Why I'm Writing This: You Wouldn't Believe Me Anyway
Quasselstrippe chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
I know it’s a bit late (understatement) but I thought, I’d stop by anyway and let you know that I am glad you didn‘t give up on your story. (You didn’t, did you?) I’d love to read the rest of it. On the other hand, I understand that writing takes its time and that not everything goes as planned-or in this case as not planned, I guess? But you can do this, just take your time. (Wow, that sounded cheesy...)
Anyway, good luck with your planning and writing!
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
The dialogue gets a little confusing... perhaps put less dialogue and more narration?
loivissa17 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
thank you. :)
Epicpenguin13 chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
*claps*
incrediblectopus chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
This chapter is very happy making for the bitchy girl-beast known as me. Sorry I couldn't review before.
loivissa17 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
next chapter please? :D :D :D
Quasselstrippe chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Hmmm... This chapter was different somehow. Maybe because this new world seems nothing like the other worlds. It’s really great that the idea of the various doors allows you to somehow combine a lot of different worlds in one story.
I liked the description of Bonny as someone who always does the unexpected. There are people like that. And there are people that are admirably cheerful and so full of positivity, too. I met a girl like that last week. Anyway, back to the story... How marvellous that they landed in a moving car. I mean, what are the chances? It’s kinda like winning the lottery. *gg* For some mysterious reason for a moment I thought that they time travelled too, maybe because the beginning of the scene sounded a bit like an old movie to me.
A cute girl driving a red convertible with a loaded pistol at hand. Huh. And a large black gate, a house that pretty much is a castle and a basement with strange technical facilities. Somehow I can’t imagine that they’ll have a nice chat and then be on their merry way again. But the people in this new world know about the doors. Maybe Bonny and Alex can find out more.
As always, I’m looking forward to the next chapter. :)
P.S. Nice to know how very much you care for your readers’ health. When I read the part about the screaming I couldn't help picturing your familiy and neighbours hearing you scream, checking the clock and then going sagely, "Ah, J.K. Weaver's writing again." :D
loivissa17 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
you almost had me there. thanks for not killing bonny. i like her. :) :D loving the story so far. :D
loivissa17 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
i like the way you talk. the story is good too. but why would you want crap? :D
Quasselstrippe chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Yay, a new chapter. I like NaWriMo, hehe.
For a second I was kind of sceptical when they were separated ‚just like that‘. But then I ignored the vague feeling that something was not quite right, delved into the story wholeheartedly and...suffered an almost heart attack. Upon reading the chapter a second time, it seems so evident that it's all a dream. He finds a cave and Bonny oh so coincidentally happened to go in there too. Then suddenly out of nowhere there’s the blood. No fight, no fall, not even a needle. I really should have noticed then. And the Plague thing looks different... It definitely has interesting physical characteristics, if I may say so. I’d never have thought of tentacles. *gg* The question is, did Plague actually reveal something about himself and about how he became what he is or was it just Alex’s imagination?
It’s nice that his dream ends with his name and the next scene begins by Bonny calling his name too. It makes a nice transition. I was quite happy that Bonny didn’t die and I can understand Alex’s utter relief. The poor boy. The responsibility seems to weigh heavily on him. *sigh*
I really liked the chapter. Again. :D Honestly, reading your story kind of whets my appetite for writing one without previous planning myself. It just sounds like so much fun, like an adventure. You never know what’s next. But then again, it’s hard enough for me to write when there actually is somewhat of a plan...
Ok, you persuaded me. I’ll continue bugging you with reviews (you could work as a professional encourager, I tell you). Just to clarify matters, I didn't intend to fish for compliments. There's no need to write such nice things, really. :)
À bientôt!
incrediblectopus chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I finished my jar of frosting, so now you'll have to celebrate without me.
incrediblectopus chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Is this a plot I sense? After so many chapters in the darkness, is there finally a light? A path to follow? A map to guide us? This is a momentous occasion! I'm gonna celebrate. I'm gonna go eat frosting. Or light birthday candles and then blow them out. I'm going to give my cat's tuna, and give everyone I know a hug! I'll throw a party! I might actually buy someone a Christmas present for once in my life. I'm gonna sent my grandmother a card. Wow. This is a good day.
Quasselstrippe chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Today my sister told me that there was this creepy person who wrote really detailed comments on all her stuff and somehow the lengthy comments reminded me of myself (you know, pointing out things the author hadn’t even thought about). Sooo...I guess, I'll make it short (and hopefully "un-creepy") this time:
I like the new chapters, even though the transition from chapter six to chapter seven did feel a bit abrupt to me. Anyway, I really liked how the story progressed, the plot twists (like the bones, the reappearance of the Plague etc.), Alex’s heroic, yet kind of naïve thoughts on saving Bonny, Bonny's enthusiasm for their adventure and the conversation in the last chapter.
I’m definitely curious about where they are now and what they’ll do to stop the Plague.
Quasselstrippe
loivissa17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
great story...
you have talent... :D
i almost wish i'd had that idea for a story myself... :)
looking forward to reading the rest. (when i have time. :))
:D
Epicpenguin13 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
This is a really engaging story.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »