Reviews for NETWORK
peasantbychoice chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
This is the first story I have ever read on FictionPress that is still ongoing and one that I LOVE. Maybe I need to venture away from the Romance genre a bit more. KEEP GOING AND KEEP POSTING. I need to know what happens to Rev. I bet they get his body back and just insert the Rev they have in a chip in the body. Viola! You get your DIY Rev. :D
peasantbychoice chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
I bet everyone like me was disappointed that Rev is a guy.
peasantbychoice chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
I love Rev so far! Before, I hadn't really had the need to review until now, since I just fell in love with her!
TheEllieMonster chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
Omg cute chapter then sad chapter. It's true, I'm not all that smart with card games and I always forget the rules and never win at them XD I only really play Spoons and BS. Aaaannnnd never win. Ever. :I
TheEllieMonster chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
You are such a bad person ;_; how could you? AND I HELPED YOU WITH REV'S APPEARANCE. YOU DIDN'T SAY IT WOULD BE FOR THIS. AAUUGH.
(Also yaaaay Vance! xD)
Dragones chapter 31 . 10/20/2013
I still love this story, ahh, happy moments of prom spent reading it, REV HAS A BACK UP BRAIN! sorry had to shout about that, said it out loud as well when I read. Whoop. TELL ME ABOUT THE SHOWERS. I. NEED. TO. KNOW.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Oh snap, lol. Damn, Helen is creepy. xD All I could think was "Morgan, run. Break through a window, anything!" Well, this should be fun, busting her out. Hopefully the band of rebels can do it. Considering the non-working relationship... eh, well, I'll still hope, lol.

I'm worried to think of Morgan's punishment, though. D: Ugh, it was just too risky. You'd think being up there with the big wigs would make her less of a target cause they're all too busy being superior and stepping on the lower class. Well, what can you do. Lee better rescue her! And not get trapped in a BCF(? forgot the acronym) again. There'll be no more Rev to save him or anyone else. :[
VelvetyCheerio chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
Vance is such a jerk, jeez. Meanwhile Lee is over there working himself to death. Sigh. I like the realism of the situation though. When you get rid of a major player the rules change. Old systems break down and new ones need to be created. I just don't know if Lee is the right person for that job anymore. :[ He might be like Rev, but he's not *like* Rev.

Good chapter though. The breaking point of Lee and Vance's tense relationship was well done.
TheEllieMonster chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
nvlajkfdbajkl Vaaannnccceeee I've been so looking forward to this chapter since today at lunch ugh I am so happy. Bloody noses makes the monster happy.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
Whoa, street cleaning is no joke. That's terrible that Morgan's friends got caught up. D: Now what is she going to do? The NETWORK obviously knows she's up to something fishy. Ugh, this isn't like with Lee. There's no Rev to save her butt. Dx Argh, I can't even think how she'll get out of this, I'm nervous, haha.

I hope Lee is okay, too. Being the leader isn't easy, but who else can do it? It's gonna be bad if he gets too emotionally compromised before he can find Morgan and set some sort of plan in action.

I'm glad I got to read these updates. :3 They were fantastic! I don't think I have any questions, except when does ghost!Rev come back in the picture? xD Oh, and perhaps the biggest mystery of all, what exactly is Stroge doing with Rev's body? o.o
VelvetyCheerio chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
*sad flops*

T_T Poor Lee. I just want to hug him. I know what you mean about the conversation thing. It's always so easy to write convos between characters you like and that have strong chemistry. I don't think it was long or boring or anything, though. I definitely felt the emotion, and even though ghost!Rev isn't the real thing, it still made me so happy that Lee got to talk to him again. :'D

Ugh, Vance was being a real douchenozzle for sure. I can understand that he lost his friend, but rawr, totally uncool that he'd rather Lee be dead.

They got put their differences aside and make things happen. It really does look like a plan of some sorts is coming together. Hopefully it works out.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Aww, poor Lee. I miss Rev too. T_T

It was really creepy seeing the way the NETWORK controls the mind the way it did on Morgan. Hah, at first when I saw how easily she was controlled I thought there was no way she could help Lee, but I'm glad she has her own band of freedom fighters at her side.

Perhaps their combined efforts might be enough.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Yay! Rev is... Kinda not dead! And FREEEEDOOOOM
I don't think the conversations are too runon, they're really great.
the chapter summary just made me laugh like an idiot. My mom is worried.
Dragones chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
I love their random conversations. HE'S ALIVE. sorta. But yay!
TheEllieMonster chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
omg Vance u lil shit stop that
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »