Reviews for Violent, fiery death
ThinkPi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm so split when I read your poems! I absolutely love your style of expression, your imagery is addictive. On the other hand the way you piece it together is clumsy and your grammar is less-than-stellar. I like the poem as a whole, it's easy to interpret it multiple ways. I guess my advice would be to not look at poetry as some wholly out-of-this-world form of literature nowhere near similar to writing a book. Treat your lines like sentences and use proper grammar and punctuation. A poem tells a story much like any old piece of fiction, it's a matter of capturing and compressing the feelings into vivid verses.

I think if you organized the ideas you have into individual blocks and structured each block into a stanza you couldcreate compelling tales through poetry :) (I don't mind betareading since it's not everyday I run into poet who's style I find so appealing!)
L.G. Pickles chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Bah! Excellent poem, on your part. Is it just me, or does the room of which you have described strongly resemble the house - only more books?

I think so.

I would tell you this shit in real life, but honestly I'm too lazy.

I bid you farewell!