Reviews for Monster
frickfrack chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
awww...sorry to hear you are deleting this story, I did enjoy reading it tremendously. Hoping you will eventually do a re-post sooner than later, till then happy writing, just remember your stories are much loved and anticipated!
afan chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Always a great pleasure to get an update on this fabulous story, onwards...please?
help me chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Is the 8th chapter up? Because it won't show on my computer or my phone? Regardless, I love the story and really hope you continue it. I've been a fan since tastless and I love all of your work.
Wavern16 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Damn, I don't like evil Taylor either! LOL, but great job buddy!
Wavern16 chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
And you left it there why?! Dammit, now you know you have to update as soon as possible! I'm not kidding buddy! Right now! LOL, great job
Jellybean chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Been following this story, so happy to see your updates, you are awesome. Thank you for this most intriguing story.
Wavern16 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Okay, Alison is still awesome, but you're right, I now hate Cory! What an ass! And also, why do I have a feeling that in your next book or in the next few chapters after they get Taylor back that the plot will be going against Corbin now? Cuz that will be freaking epic! Great job buddy!
Wavern16 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
what the hell?! Taylor's dad is now in this! You know you have to update soon buddy! Really soon!
Wavern16 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
LOL, I like these new people. They're pretty cool so far! Great work buddy! I hope they can catch Taylor before he returns to Red!
Wavern16 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Uh oh! Drama! God, I hope Taylor can snap out of it! And damn you Corbin! I know you're doing your job, but Taylor used to work for you! LOL, great work buddy!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Sweet...an update, much thanks. Great chapter as usual.
Marylyn chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Very interesting storyline, fallen in love with the characters too. Hoping for an update soon?
Wavern16 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Damn! I'm gonna kill Red and torture him myself! LOL, I remember reading this before buddy! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I am really, really, really hoping you will not give up on this story...simply would be a crime for not continuing such a wonderful and captivating story. Great first chapter, my poor Taylor, I shudder to think what Red might be putting him through, no wonder Lo is hurting so.
Wavern16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yay! First to comment! LOL, great job buddy! It's as wonderful as I remembered it! Poor guys, and I love how understanding and sweet Blaise is here! Damn it all, Lo, let her help you! LOL, anyway, great job! I really do hope things get better for ya buddy. Don't give up on hope. I know it's been really bad so far but don't give up.