Reviews for The Wingwoman
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/16
This was so cute! I loved it :)
Gracelin chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
That was sort of awesome. And way to capture that tension and excitement perfectly.
annayh44 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
The story was amazingggggggggg I like it
LinlinMono chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Red chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Loved this!
guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Really cute.
Please continue with your writings, we love them :)
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Oh my goodness this is amazing i love it!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
it would be so so sooo great if you could write this from Jace's POV:)
I enjoyed this story so much!
Leila chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I think I've read this about 8 times but every time I read it, I still smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And also, Liam and Quinn make me think of Fitz and Simmons from Agents of Shield (if you've ever watched it).
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
So awesome :D, I loved it!
carifoo2001 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was adorable. I loved it. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Um, I hate to be the party pooper, but I actually didn't like this. I don't find it romantic at all that he was sleeping with all these girls and then suddenly he's all over Alexa; that doesn't prove to me that he has feelings for her. I kept hoping he would be all, "Oh, I didn't actually sleep with them all. I just made it seem that way to make you jealous," or something like that. There just wasn't a lot of development between them for how long this is. They go from him being with other girls and her (supposedly) not liking him to the perfect love match in two seconds flat. And, personally, I don't think it's realistic that you had Alexa setting him up with other girls. What kind of girl hooks up the guy she's in love with with other girls?

I dunno, I guess this just wasn't romantic to me. Sorry.
rainreverie chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
loved this! :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Normally, I don't read one shots that are this long, but this one kept my attention. I loved how well you wrote the phone calls-they were really enjoyable to read. I also like the concept of a wingwoman-it was very entertaining. I also thought the ending was cute. I'm glad they got together. Great work!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »