Reviews for Letters
premierexecutor chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Interesting indeed. I'm not usually into poetry but this was beautiful. I was captivated in the first few lines. Keep up the good work.
BowSilent chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ambiguous, open meaning. Instead of creating confusion, this renders the text flexible, conductive to your own meaning. I believe that the audiences own experiences affect how they see this text, and for that the author deserves a massive thumbs up. Just as beautiful, sweet and laden with descriptive terms and paradoxes as your other poems, and just as thought-inducing. :)
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is just pure epicness in the form of a 5 stanza'd poem. Fantastic imagery which not only has two completely different characters but also shows them entwined with the complexities that is love and life. You have such a unique way of narrating in your pieces, whether your relaying a story to us or your conveying such beautiful well thought out ideas that it leaves me in awe every time I read something of yours. And this piece is no excuse to that, it's just a brilliant as the writer herself!