Reviews for Hopeless
FireFlame4689 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
OMGoddess! This is such a sad story! Next chapter soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
I enjoy this story so thanks for updating it.
Belle chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Good chapter. I..liked it. Love you.
Belle chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I really like Seth. I hope Lezlie gets better. But Julie doesn't realize that they are her friends. They're not heartless, and they will help each other out.
The Red Dove chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
You did it! I'm so proud of you...what's Pandora Hearts?
Eh, I'll just stick to your stories for now. So...you gonna update or what? :)
alatum Cloud chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Leah, I'm so glad you continued. But, you don't have to feel rushed. I loved this chapter. I love it, because they're all a huge family. Ad-mist all of the evil, they find time to go and get closer.
Well, just know that I really like this story.
The Red Dove chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
It's interesting, don't worry! I liked it. I'd have reviewed sooner, but I was grounded. For like, an entire month. Oh well, not anymore (mostly!)
True Talker chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
I haven't read this story before and as I am reading this I am finding myself concerned about the characters in this story. Why? The thought of anyone feeling not wanted by those that should care about them.
BrIgHtEyEdGiRl chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Oooooo interesting loving it so far please update soon :) x
The Red Dove chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Well, this chapter had some ups and downs, but it was an excellent chapter! Oh, by the way, I think you meant 'weak excuses for weak people', not 'week excuses for week people', just a friendly tip. Oh, and great job with not having any lemon, but not completely skipping it with a page break, well done indeed!
SJ
Belle chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I still love Francis. I know sick people can love, and this story proves it. The group she hangs out with, is one I would want. If I was in her situation. Except for Brady, he can scram. I hope their minds are healed.
Wyve chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Hooray for an update. Poor Leslie. I wonder who this Mohawk feind is and why everyone is so afraid of him.
The Red Dove chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Aw, poor Lezlie. But hey! An update! lol this was an awesome chapter.
PS Who's Brady? *Spoiler alert*
Belle chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
I like Francis, and I still can't stand my picture. I mean, look at that thing! What is it? A roach? A moth? All I know is that thing will be the end of this world. The apocalypse will be happening, everything will be black, and all we'll see is the Roach, rubbing his roach hands against each other. We'll reach out for him, and he'll just laugh. But, I really do the bug, the position its in is very humorous.
I like red headed people. Almost as much as I like Gay red headed people. I still love Steven, and his hair. Even though it isn't red.
Ha ha, very funny sir.
* Blows A Kiss To The Screen.*
Wyve chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Poor girl. She really misses her friend. Though I wonder if there is more to Jake#2 than meets the eye.