Reviews for Hopeless
tawni.monroe chapter 2 . 2/26
:'(
Belle chapter 11 . 2/24
Loved it, so glad Victor did no snitching. PS: I hope she gets together with Jake.
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 11 . 2/21
Haha SUCK IT VICTOR! Omg I love Lezlie so much and if she does eventually come out okay I hope she doesn't lose that FIERY DETERMINATION JUSTICE OF THE SOUL! Seriously though I just started reading this when you updated, like, a few hours ago, and her friends video was super fricken sad. I swear to god I was ugly crying and my mom was like "wtf?" She just doesn't understand my love for fictional characters Anyway, I'm still waiting for Failing At Life and especially When The World Ends, but I love all your stories, so if you update any of them I'll be pretty happy ehehe. I'll be waiting! ️️
The Red Dove chapter 11 . 2/21
Ha, stupid Victor. But that ending! Is Seth going to arrest his own sister? Man I love this story.
True Talker chapter 11 . 2/21
I don't like the idea of anyone being raped and definitely not anyone losing their life because of it. And although rapists should be scared like the ones they chose to rape it is not good to beat on them. Why? Because one loses a part of their soul when they do. What needs to actually happen is for something to happen where the rapist has a conscience and feels constant fear and sadness in regards to what they have done. I mean to change and to never/not ever to do that again. I am not certain how that will happen however I do know this for every horrible thing that a person does to another it is burned in through the threads of time and it will be returned to that person in a horrible way and of they think not in life then surely in death. There is a saying what goes around comes around and that is stayed for a reason.
Mouse Detective chapter 11 . 2/21
This story is very nice, and it doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I am indeed fan of this story, and I think Sunny is, too.
The Red Dove chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Aw, poor Lezlie! I sense a revenge plot, but I've been wrong before. So I shall eagerly await the next chapter...
Great job!
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
That's awful. Victor has to get jail time. She's right, it isn't fair. Also, you were right when you said you needed to remember Jake's last name. It would be kind of weird if the police addressed him as, "Jake." But, by judging by the time it took you to write the chapter, I think you made it up. But then again, I do remember it being Angel.
FireFlame4689 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
OMGoddess! This is such a sad story! Next chapter soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
I enjoy this story so thanks for updating it.
Belle chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Good chapter. I..liked it. Love you.
Belle chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I really like Seth. I hope Lezlie gets better. But Julie doesn't realize that they are her friends. They're not heartless, and they will help each other out.
The Red Dove chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
You did it! I'm so proud of you...what's Pandora Hearts?
Eh, I'll just stick to your stories for now. So...you gonna update or what? :)
alatum Cloud chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Leah, I'm so glad you continued. But, you don't have to feel rushed. I loved this chapter. I love it, because they're all a huge family. Ad-mist all of the evil, they find time to go and get closer.
Well, just know that I really like this story.
The Red Dove chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
It's interesting, don't worry! I liked it. I'd have reviewed sooner, but I was grounded. For like, an entire month. Oh well, not anymore (mostly!)
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »