Reviews for The Language Just Won't Stop
Arista Everett June chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Sorry you had to endure this, but I am not sorry you put into a free verse poem :D. I like this poem. My favorite part was the "don't insult books!" part. It was actually a clever statement, I think.

AEJ
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Well good for you for sticking up for what you feel is right! Its the beginning of a brave life!

Write on!
tamarkaph2013 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I can relate to this. I had the same issue with my mother in law and she is in her sixties. So as long as it is acceptable in society, people don't seem to outgrow it. This is a great poem.
Sally Wolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This piece has great flow.
DarkTyphlosion chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I know how you feel. This happens a lot everyday, I don't know how they can bear to use such language. Great poem by the way, it expressed real emotion!
InfiniteMaze chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I liked this. I'm impressed that you managed to write a whole poem based off an experience you had, and that you still were able to include real emotion.
Sorry to hear about your bad day though.
Otakachu9001 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Amen to everything here! I grew up being taught not to use these words, and I follow it the best I can. It seems everywhere I turn in my high school halls, all I hear is the almost every swear in the vulgarity dictionary (not a real book I hope. As if children isn't already been corrupted these days... ). I mean, I don't always care (in fact I'm quite used to it due to my brother and uncle) but sometimes it gets annoying and overwhelming. I've also made some of my friends promise if they do, or if they ever, use any swears, they try to keep it away from me. They respect it, and many even have the same beliefs as me.
I just roll my eyes at people who think that swearing makes them seem like their finally fit into their adult pants. In my opinion, it seems immature and just shows they're desperate to try and grow up. Though some things I've watched before has swearing, I don't endorse it. Though I'm glad you are trying to avoid all that junk as much as possible. My full blown support goes to you dear. :3 Keep innocence alive in the world, and don't listen to the haters! 3