Reviews for The Unpredictable Bedtime Story
Lolitroy chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Now I liked both the kids and the other characters, especially Willy, just because ;)

Don't kill anyoneeee!
BTW this is my last review T-T sorry, 'll come some other day ;)
Lolitroy chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
You won't believe this, but I'm dying to see what happens -w-
I love your chapter names!
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I've noticed this is sort of a self-therapy. It's awesome, because I kind of get ticked off by cliches as well... (says one whose story has 'cliche' on the summary).

And I grew attached to them back in chapter 1, so...
That means you're enjoying the story a lot!
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Hahaha, ahhh, this never fails to make me laugh ;)
Lolitroy chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hahaha, Alexander the Good -w-' this chapter was funny!

BTW I'm not gonna be able to review everything in time -w-' but I'll reach as much as I can (*v*)b
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
For some reason this reminds me of that movie... um... don't remember the name, all I know is Adam Sandler appears -w-'
It also reminds me one A Thousand and One Nights!

End of the rant.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Sounds like a sweet storyteller ;)

I found myself liking the kids! And Shanna as well :D looking forward to read more wacky stories :)
BTW if you're looking for a new Title I think yours is okay... maybe Bedtime Stories or something... dunno...

Anyway, keep it up!
P.S. You're my 2,500th reviewwwww so just because I'll review all the other chapters, mwahaha!
3mee guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This. Is. Just. AWESOME!
Anyways, I couldn't quite understand the poem. Refrigerators?
Sareti chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
I love it!

Thanks so much for writing it!
ironsharpensiron27 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Sorry there is no sequel...but I am creating a series with sort of the same premise where the Author interacts with the characters, and it will be unpredictable, but sorry the cliché battle is over :'(
DevilishET chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
xD lol is there a book 2? haha
inkfngrz chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Farewell, the battle of the clichés is over, and the clichés are screaming for their refrigerator in terror! (Wait a second, how'd a refrigerator get in there? *shrugs* Oh well. You get the point.)
Please, please, please! You gotta make a second!
inkfngrz chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
OK, you have a great story. (Take a peek at my profile and you'll see why.) Cliches beware, the Unpredictable Bedtime Story's on the loose!
Totally giggled when you got to Lulu. She's exactly how I wouldn't have imagined a scientist. Perfect.
inkfngrz chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I actually loved your superheroes. Especially Pointless. She's got great sarcasm. XD
I would want to be a telepath. That would be so much fun.
So long as I can keep my hair.
chexmixbaby44 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
That was hilarious! (And of course you would want telekinesis) I'd probably want speed, even though I don't run. There'd finally be a reason to, and I'd get around faster!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »