Reviews for Remembrance
Grandma Carla chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Dear Gabby,

Your story is so raw and real...it deeply touched my heart and soul. It made me laugh and cry and grateful that Macie touched your life in the ways you described. Your memories of Macie are a true gift to all of us. And please know this...the Crow Family loves you very much as I'm sure many people do! Please continue to have faith in God as he will guide you to the happiness you so deserve. I'm so glad my granddaughter brightened your days while she was here on earth with us. She and her brothers and sister talked to me about you with kindness and smiles on their faces, so I know how much you brightened their days as well.

Gabby...you are a very kind and loving person. Your story was a true gift from God above...Bless you and thank you!
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I don't know what to say...you sound like you've been through a lot and this story of a section of your life is amazing. It's amazing how one little girl could change your life so much. Your style of writing is perfect and I think this story is an inspiration to others. :)
Miss Gabberwocky chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Please bear with some of the errors I made... Most of them were jumbling up facts. (Like when I mentioned not caring about life for the past two years I meant '08 through '09). I'm new to this site and have no clue how to go back and edit it. If anybody could help teach me how to figure that out, I'll really appreciate it!