Reviews for When the Clock Strikes Midnight
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
YES MAKE A SEQUEL PLEASE!
bs13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
First of all, I'd like to thank for your reviewing my story. I'm ashamed you read it; it was full of errors and had no plot. It was some of my early work that I have regretted posting, but I know I could never take it down.
Second, I have no idea what the "Review Revolution" is, because I saw it in someone's profile on Fanficton and tweaked it so it'd work for Fictionpress. XD
And now I'd like to praise your story endlessly. THANK YOU for this. I can't say I didn't love the story of Cinderella growing up; I basically loved it. I now see it as unrealistic, though, so I am always so tired of those cliché stories that always end up with the girl getting the guy. Someone write a story where they DON'T get the guy! And so now I saw this. Ah, I loved it. I liked the idea of how the girl wasn't displayed as a damsel in distress, but a girl trying to find her own destiny instead of a guy. Sure, Elizabeth had a crush on Evan, but she was strong enough to still see Evan as the jerk for ruining her sister- or stepsister's- happiness. I think this was possibly the best twist of a Cinderella story I have ever read. Plus the writing is amazing! Ever thought of getting a book published? ;)
You SHOULD do a sequel. I'd love to read it, anyway!

-bs13 out-
"Since 15 in my stilettos, been strutting in this game, "What's yo age?" That's the question they ask when I hit the stage, I'm a diva, best believe her, you see how she getting paid? She ain't calling him to grade-up, don't need him, her best maid..."