Reviews for Transferred
A Searcher chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
"I want to do something fun," I said, "I'm bored."

He paused and looked at me, "I know that was supposed to be innocent and all, but I'm not very clean-minded."

I actually copied and pasted that onto one of the notes I keep on my laptop screen. It reminded so much of a guy I know I actually smirked.! I then went to find the chapter it was in, guessed 10 but found out it was chap 8 after a minute. Read all 15 chapters so far and really great. Keep writing :)
Bad Wolf's Sandshoes chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Cool chapter :) I'm wondering how Sam will get his revenge for being publicly humiliated...hate him and he's not even real, but you make it seem like they all are!
SilverSpoons chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
I can't even tell that you're having writing block. It seems like it just all flows perfectly.
Bad Wolf's Sandshoes chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
I like this. At first I was skeptical, but this really is a good story! Good character development and all. Kevin is awesome. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
cool looking forward to more
Faith-Huskers chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
awesome cant wait for more
SilverSpoons chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Hah, "Calm your tits!" I know someone who says that all the time. Thank you for that laugh. The characters have such real personalities, it makes it seem like they're really people who are really living. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
masseffect0rose chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I love this story! Can't wait for more! :)
SilverSpoons chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
This is one of the best stories I've seen. I can't wait until you post more.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2