Reviews for The Choices in Inevitability
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It makes me really sad, but I love the way you generalized it in the final paragraph so that the meaning affected everyone.
You really do have a way woth words.
I'm sorry about the calf. :(
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I will say this. You write your words beyond well as I could feel the sadness of the situation. I think that you were all in the right to do that for the calf and mother. And since I am not a farmer nor have I ever been I would've stayed with the calf and mother watching. Why? Because that is HONESTLY the way that I am. SERIOUSLY. I would like to also share with you that I had cried while reading this. And I am deeply sorry for the loss of the calf and I will say that you and your brothers had showed much compassion to the calf and the calf's mother. That was BEYOND nice to read. Thank you for sharing this and please PLEASE know this - if you ever need to talk to me I am here for you. SERIOUSLY. Why do I type this? Because I DO mean these words. REALLY.

Again, thank you for sharing this.
Juniper Nox chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Nice story :) It's a well-written piece, something I have rarely seen in my months on Fictionpress. Also, the summary matches the story. In many other cases, the summary is misleading and I end up reading a story that is completely the opposite of what I wanted to read.

Yours sincerely,