Reviews for Red Petals
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
Loved it! It does have a couple of small editing errors in it but still super good!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Personally, I think Drew rapes Nate. I don't know why. But. He doesn't seem to want it that much...
Abbey chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
I love their moments, it's great to see how their relationship develops.

The only thing with this story is that you tend to have grammatical errors. I wish I could point them out, but I quickly went to the next chapter everytime, haha.
Abbey chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Only a few chapters in and I can already tell it has a very enganging plot. I'm glad he wasn't the one who killed her parents. It would be quite disturbing when, or if, she falls for him.
Dreaminglight chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
I couldn't stop crying while reading this chapter. I was so sad for Nate. Thanks a lot Mel for showing Nate he can be loved...
Very thouching ;( and Zeff18 you should consider publishing this story. I'm sure many many people would looooooooove your story. I also can't wait to know who Aric is and who he's supposed to be. I was expecting him to kidnap Mel,kill or use as bait for Nate or something else a assasin would do and the part where she went at looking for Nate I was ecpecting the worst : some assassin would come at of nowhere and kidnap Mel cause Nate wasn't there ! Every single time Nate isn't with Mel i keep thinking somebody's gonna hurt Mel.
Dreaminglight chapter 24 . 7/8/2013
Drew is really sick ! Her idea of torture is making a rat gnaw through a man's insides. Is it even possible?
Rosella-Marie chapter 27 . 6/14/2013
Loved how you used Resistance is Futile. Go Star Trek!
Anyway! I Iove this story so far. It's really well written, it keeps me guessing, and the characters are great. Can't wait to see what happens next!
-RMarie
MeLoveCookies chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
I absolutely loved it!
It was awesome
i liked it wheb she had to save him
lol
525600 minutes chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
I knew it was Drew. I knew it! But it's still got suspense in other places which keeps me hooked. You're an awesome writer and I really admire how you've done this story then mows straight onto the sequel. Honestly, write faster? I know you can't rush perfection :). Anyway just wanted to let you know that I read this all at once and I've already read your 6 chapters on storm brews. Keep up the good work :)
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
Hey there! First of all I love your plot! I have never seen anything like it. Despite that, I think you might need someone to beta for you. I have been reading this story constantly for a few hours now, only stopping for lunch and there are issues in terms of mechanics that need to be addressed. I keep on seeing the wrong tenses of words being used that completely mess up the flow of sentences and make said sentences uneasy to read. In Chapter 1, Melissa is critiquing her parents' parenting skills like so: "Wasn't that good parenting skills?" I'm not sure of the name of what I am about to describe, but it is a key aspect in making sure what you write flows and makes sense. The words "wasn't" and "that" are not the proper forms of themselves to be used with "good parenting skills" as "skills" is a plural word. Since "skills" is plural, use the plural forms of "wasn't" and "that" which are, respectively, "weren't" and "those." Another example is in Chapter 32, where Nate says, "Think about the things we'll do when I'm done saving our ass." "Ass" has to be changed to "asses" since it's talking about their collectives hides being in danger. Next thing that you should pay attention to is homophones/homonyms, which are words that sound the same but have different meanings and spellings. One example of this is where you use "taught" (meaning teach, but the past tense form) where you obviously meant to say "taut" (meaning tense, not relaxed, pulled tight, etc.). I completely I understand this folly as I used to also make this same exact mistake, but it's odd and kind of annoying for the reader when they read a sentence with a homonym mix-up as they are trying to decipher the meaning of the word in the context given so they can understand what the narrator is trying to communicate. Along with what I have said , I think you should also consider what Kommissar said about making sure how Melissa describes her feelings makes sense considering her age and the facts she relates. I'm so sorry for this bombardment, but I hope this helps you improve your writing (even though you seem to have a knack for plot and story development. Like seriously. AMAZING.) Please keep on churning out stories with plots as enthralling as (or more than) Red Petals.
MileyRowling chapter 34 . 6/4/2013
I will look out for the sequel. Great ending!
save the manatee chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
This was an awsome story! I think Drew was a good charecter to add!
booklover6 chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
I did not see that coming. AMAZING ! Im glad its not over yet .
augmentedDREAMS chapter 34 . 6/3/2013
Holy SHIZ! That was AWESOME! xD you know for a second there I thought it was going to be Pacey or something. You know when Mel mentioned about her family and all. Anyway, Storm Brew! Here I come! xDD
MileyRowling chapter 33 . 6/2/2013