Reviews for I don't
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hey, I once told you that I would stay. That you would get through this, but over a year has passed and you're still stuck. There are LOADS of people that are willing to help you, the only problem is: YOU WON'T HELP YOURSELF. We are all facing different struggles in life, we all have had our emotional breakdowns and heartaches. NOT ONLY YOU. The reason why we moved on is because we let ourselves to. No, you don't need our pity. You're stronger than you think you are. You just keep pushing people away. And to be honest, it's your loss not ours. We are just here to encourage you. But hey, you don't want to be encouraged. We're ready to lend you a hand, just next time you ought want to grab it.
Jess chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I want to stay but why do you make it so difficult? Hon I told you i'm here for you but you can't abuse me like this. I'm human and was broken like you. I was completely shattered at one point but instead of praying to someone i didn't believe in, I decided to believe in what i was praying. I decided to believe in God and give everything I had to him. And he put me back together again because this life was not meant to be lived without him. It never was. For those who try, end up broken, lost, diseased, depressed. but those who find him, are happy, joyful, hopeful. They experience the worst pain you could ever imagine but get through it without a scratch. Why? because they give it to Him. They let it go and pray about it and decide that everything will be alright. Everything that you're going through is meant to make you stronger. But it won't make you stronger unless you let it.
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
If this were meant for me I would say this. I WANT TO STAY BECAUSE I CARE FOR REAL. SERIOUSLY. And I would HONESTLY like for you to want me to stay too. REALLY.