Reviews for Random Poetry I
Jenny Santa chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Now this poems reminds me very much of the style I wrote my poems in. I'm a big fan of telling a story through poetry. I really loved the dialogue, but the ending feels off to me( Tears still stung. etc..), I don't know what it is but I think you could end it differently or re word it. Also The lines "we are fighting like to roosters" and " a tear to less for him" both don't make much sense, And I think should bechange or reworded. But overall, It's very good. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Cool. lol Why advertise some other dude. it's weird.
raelynn chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
this is very charming and it really is a heartwarmer
The Little Mad Girl chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Ooooh...I thought it was because your name was Angelone.
You have a good taste in names!
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I like this one, nice.
The player chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
nice yet, may I ask you. Is this a poem? If that so... sffftr or it just some of random feeling you expressing that time?
The Poetic Hero chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
awww!People will do crazy things for love!Your are skilled with words! Hey can I ask you something? I kinda still new to this place?Can you read my poems to see if anything wrong with them?I would highly appreciate it.(o)
Your poetry rocks my world!And thank you!(-)
echoofemptiness chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really liked this. It had a very sad vibe to it which suited the subject matter.
The Little Mad Girl chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Your poems are very good so far!
I enjoy writing poems too! I have written one so far, could you please criticize it to help improve my writing?
Thank you.