Reviews for She Never Spoke A Word
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You have a thing for likeable characters, I can see that. How on earth can I like MC and Kacy even though it's just the beginning? Urgh, I feel jealous now haha -w-'

But really. Wow. And it's so interesting!
Keep it up ;) this review as you can see isn't as long as the other one, but I just didn't find much since it's the first one... anyway, I'll keep on reading!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This is a great story, but you might want to re-check CHAPTER 4. It seems to be the same as chapter 1. Other than that, your doing great.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Ok, Chapter 4 is actually the same as Chapter 2.
ironsharpensiron27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
your summary drew me in I love your premise to this story and can't wait to keep reading #superjealous (you like know that envy feeling when you get when other writers have a super great idea and you're like 'grrr I wish I thought of that first' I'm feeling it now) But that's good haha :) great job
pooperdooo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
so good so far! I would really appreciate a great write like you review my work! will you please go check out my new story Finding My Way? I really need opinions on it and i'm writing more everyday! I would looooveee you to review it honestly! Thanks- here is the summery:

It's the summer before Stephanie Waters' junior year of high school and everything is going great: she has an amazing new boyfriend, her and her best friend couldn't be closer and her real dad is finally coming into the picture. But everything changes when she meets a perky new girl named Riley Chicone. Stephanie finally learns how to deal with heartbreak, family and friendship.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Oddly enough that's a good enough reason as to why she has never said a single word to Gale!