Reviews for Fell For Your Dreams
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
And Valerie's friend is definitely a worst one. She doesn't have any rights to tell Valerie that she treated her boyfriend in a bad way. If Derek is OK with Valerie then what is her problem. And Valerie is supposed not to take any decisions based on that ex friend's opinion
Shailaputri chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
Though the story is nice, somehow I feel like Derek is left hurt. As he doesn't seem to be a bad guy, he doesn't deserve Maddox perspective everything is right. And I like that. But just imagine some other story line where the genders of all the characters is changed. Derek is replaced by a female character. A girl losses her boyfriend due to the lies of her boyfriend's friend. And how she would feel if he is not going to take her back even after realising that only the lies kept them apart. ...something will die inside her. Now come back to this story. That is how exactly Derek would feel I think.
Shailaputri chapter 18 . 8/4/2017
Its sweet story...good work
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 12/15/2016
I have no idea how to vote. Have looked for it, but somehow couldn't find. Probably because i use the mobile web. Hmmm...
But yes, please write it! Look forward to reading your new story! :)
IcanzIIravor chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
Ha! Okay at first I didn't want it to end with them being together. Perhaps a bit selfishly as I wanted a sequel:P I can live with this ending as it wasn't sudden. You spaced it out over months and you can see the growth in Valerie from the self-centered person into a more thoughtful and mature person. I can see simple affection for what Maddox had done for her has grown into an actual attraction to him as a person and ultimately love. This was a good ending:) I still may bug you for a sequel though. Still some loose endings with other characters!
KorralKrab chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
This was a nice story, please make another one! I would love it :)
IcanzIIravor chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
Take your time! If there is a team no happy ending, put me down for that team:) (of course if you make a happy ending, I'll still read on as I wouldn't be too grumpy if Maddox finds some happiness)
KorralKrab chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
Im waiting for the next chapter, hope its good :)
KorralKrab chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Just finished the first 10 chapters, I like this story :)
IcanzIIravor chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
Maddox strikes me as too mature, too caring and too intellectual for Valerie. Frankly she doesn't deserve a guy that thoughtful and caring, at least not at this point in her life. I think there should be no happy ending. No one gets truly what they want. Maybe you can do a sequel set some years later. )
Rebele chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I really want Maddox and Val to be together!
Rebele chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
Wow. Tragic. Hey, by the way, I posted a review to you as a guest. Then I created an account! So former 'guest ' is now Rebele! Thanks for answering my review. My review for CH 14 is that I seriously wish that Maddox and Valerie could be together! So tragic... ;_;
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
What about Valerie not ending up with Maddox? It seems like All the characters needs time to grow up and deal with heartaches which inevitably always will happen no matter what in life. As much as it is shaterring, life picks up if you get tired of slumping in the ground. So realistic though, but the good thing for all of them, is that they are all young.
Caffeine and Nicotine chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I'm not ready!
Kaellynne chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
Generally, I like the bittersweet endings (or even open ended stories)...but, The thought of her not ending up with Maddox just depresses me. I'm eager to see where you decide to go with this.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »