Reviews for Words A Day 2013: The Poetic April
JasmineHoran chapter 26 . 1/1
I love how this was worded. :)
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 1/1
Very creative. Acrostic poems were the first poems I ever learnt to write (like, back in primary school). Definitely cool. Very well written :)
KylaRucci chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Well, this poem hit me hard. I recently went through something quite similar to this. I faced the past and am doing all I can to move on with the rest of my life.

Thank you for this. It was beautiful.
KylaRucci chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Awesome! I love it. Now that is a profound haiku, which I have always believed was more important when creating a haiku than the syllable rules.

Thanks!
KylaRucci chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Different. I don't think I like the tanka style. Nor do I really understand the premise of this poem. I haven't spoken a single word since I got my pretty lover? Why?

Sorry for the nitpick. I'm an odd duck who likes to understand things. Still, I think it's incredible that you even attempted it. I've never stepped out of my comfort zone in my poetry like this, and I envy you for doing it. Maybe I'll have to take on this challenge in some recent month in the future!
KylaRucci chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Wow. This is an incredible challenge! Talk about deliberate practice. You're forcing yourself to step out of your comfort zone and do stuff you could potentially be not good at. That's the only way to truly grow.

I think it's very good. And it looks quite challenging. The fact that you made it look effortless speaks a lot for your ability. Great poem!
KylaRucci chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That's actually very well done. The only problem I have is that the theme has nothing to do with the title. I mean, it's an awesome title and a great way to start. I really like your acrostic poem and I think you're very talented. How long have you been doing this, by the way? But I just think it would have been even better if the first letters of each word connected to the theme of the poem instead of to your work for the month of April.

Anyway, great work. Next poem, please!
CrosDelight chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Very nice. Not only do you write a poem every day, but you write a different type of poetry which keeps it refreshing and new. Keep up the good work, I'd like to read all 31 poems :)