Reviews for Unprofessionals, Pt 1: The Piercing
mandy.l.williams.94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Write a sequel with these characters! I love them, they're so cute. The actual "Unprofessionals" sequel is too... Devoid of emotion? It's purely physical, opposed to this one where he says, "making love" awww(: anyway, make a story about what happens with these two, they are so adorable(:
LeaveThePieces chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was... I'd love to see a sequel to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Sequel please and you made sigh stories never make me sigh.
Torya chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Incredibly sexy. :)
You should definitely write a sequel.
AlanisBRAVO chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ahhh, I loved reading this story !(; it was so good. Please continue ... Maybe ?(:
Medusa's.Protege chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
sequel..Sequel...SEQUEL...SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

please :)
Panoramic Demon chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That. Was. Awesome.
Joshua chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
There really needs to be a sequel to this, seriously. akfjafafasfa
Audrey.evans.5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I loved this , too good!
HopelessGenius chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
WRITE A SEQUEL!
BlackAngel-Chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Really sexy, really funny and all-too perfect! I seriously love this! (I got a piercing on my navel-a tiny sapphire and topaz ring XD)
Chica chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh my god...the hotness...the heat! I fucking loved it! I saw Chevelle live last summer but I never really appreciated their music until now, thank you. Fuck that was hot...I can't even- gah!

This was so perfectly paced and detailed. I am also in love with NIck now, thank you lol He was so perfect and beautiful in my mind.

I wonder if you thought of doing a follow up story? It would be interesting; If you don't I will just gladly reread this until I know every word _
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
SEQUEL! LOVE IT! woop!
I love it chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww yes he doesn't regret it, and neither does she (Well. I think.)
Make them meet again, please! 3 (And then meanwhile, the two waiting outside...)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »