Reviews for The Dark Triad
ajashire1 chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Gosh I have a sick love for this family. :3
I can't believe Nicky died it's hard for me to fathom, but I will miss him. You know I ordinarily wasn't going to read the squeal since it is unfinished, but in the end I just had too and I'm glad I did. Update if you want it'll always be appreciated.

-Aja
P.S Nicolai R.I.P
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
Even though Liev is taking incest to the next level,
I am still granted a vast amount of satisfaction by this story in general :)
I really liked it how he had felt the first tinges for his new feelings, anf I really wish Pierre from your other story, Paranoia, will feel this too, but perhaps something extreme would have to happen to Natalie to trigger it, but I would love it soooo much if he did, sometime soon hopefully? ;)
Just sayin... :D
Whisper of Darkness chapter 26 . 4/17/2014
Nikolai died? He died? That's it? There's no Nikolai anymore? :(
Waaaah,but I loved him too much :(
trueBibliophiliac chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
I have cried with dread and dare I say heartbreak for nikolai, the very first psychopath that I have actually cared for (I must have gone insane with out knowing it). I will await for a new chapter, right know I think ill just go and crawl into a ball and cry myself to sleep at Nikolais death and what must be the agony that Adel is going through. (alright now that my emotional distress has been made clear aside from that this is a wonderful story, with captivating magic that hangs on every word. Its hard to pass by stories like these and I must say you execute them to almost perfection. Keep up the wonderful work)
pow17chaos chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
That was actually a surprise
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
Whoa! This is good too! Its been a while since youve updated this story, but please do continue! :D great update! ;)
Dark aisling chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!
shanielle.murrain chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
This story is soo good wish you would update soon.
Sonia chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Passion paradox has always been my sinful pleasure because I just loved the sadistic love Nikolai has for Adel. So would you please please just write one chapter anywhere in nikolais pov of how he's loved her over the years. Btw the sequel is good to but I kida hate both Levi and Tory so I only read for the small snippets with Adel and Nikolai
N.D.Iverson chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
I enjoy your POV change in each chapter, it gives us a chance to get inside the head of all the main characters which you don't always get with a first person narrative. I also like how the POV change isn't in the same chapter, for some reason when other authors do that it bugs me. Anyways, i'll be waiting for more :)
N.D.Iverson chapter 17 . 10/1/2013
I'm really surprised this story doesn't have more reviews... Well their loss! I look forward to seeing how this plays out.
Peanutsfan1823 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Could you possibly edit/remove the comment about starving the girl to make her skinny? It's really offensive and you never know who could have had anorexia. Plus, it's very sexist.
Ari chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I read your first story years ago and I rediscovered it and found out you made a sequel. I'm thrilled! You're writing is fantastic and your characters are just perfectly portrayed. I hope you update soon!
Tina Valentine chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I've been waiting for a sequel of "The passion paradox" for a long time and now I have it! Awesome ;)
larkkb chapter 5 . 4/13/2013