Reviews for The Ghosts of Belize
clarinetto14 chapter 7 . 2/13
It's so easy to be swept back into the world of Akira and Zane! Great start and I can't wait to find out what happens to all the characters we feel in love with in A Gift of Ghosts!
IdreamofIvan chapter 6 . 1/31
Not that is really important but its not really good for pregnant women to get in the jacuzzi (or any hot tub, the heat being the problem, not the jacuzzi itself. Your body temperature should not rise over I don't remember how much). Considering the amount of research that Zane and Rose seem to have done, they are likely to know that.
IdreamofIvan chapter 2 . 1/31
Ouch, again it got sent in the middle. I was trying to say that is hard to think of a title for the story without knowing what happens. Probably once you reach the end (though you probably know the ending), you should ask again, or I'll think about that question again. Though titles are hard.
After reading all your stories, I must confess that Akira and Zane are my least favorite characters (of course, they are still nice, and anything you write is awesome).
IdreamofIvan chapter 1 . 1/31
Interesting start. It is hard to think of a name for the story if we don't really know how the story
Luckycool9 chapter 7 . 1/28
Oh boy is this tale dark! I love it, though! I have fallen in love with Akira and Zane! I am excited to see where this goes.
AllyrienDM chapter 6 . 1/23
Aha! Finally caught up! I'm curious to see where things are going with that carving...somehow I don't think it's going to just sit quietly.
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 6 . 1/22
As always enjoying your stories. You have such a knack for creating pieces that you always want more. Thanks again for letting me enjoy your world.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21
Well done. I know description is not your favorite, but it's great here. I haven't caught up at this point with the rest of the story, will go back and refamiliarize myself. The interplay betweenthe characters is great, and I understand location well from your clues. Even good narrative descrption.

Keep going!
zombiefodder chapter 4 . 1/9
I'm really enjoying this! I love the descriptions and the style it's written in-looking forward to more!
A E Hubble chapter 4 . 1/7
I'm hooked. But really was hooked anyway once the deceased Catherine thought Akira was a ghost who didn't realize she was dead yet. The whole idea of how ghosts perceive Akira intrigues me. From Dillon's surprise to Catherine's presumption, and Rose and Henry's acceptance. Can't wait to see how this story evolves.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Loving! I always have such fun reading about Akira and Zane.

Tiffany
Aehvtine chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I've been avoiding reading this because I knew it wasn't a work in current progress, but I read a awful, awkwardly written, clunker of a novel that had a great premise but poor follow through, and had to get that bad taste out of my brain. This does not disappoint.
I love that Akira doesn't always know a ghost on first sight and this ghost seems particularly delightful. I hope when the need to write, again after finishing "Time", becomes to great to ignore you'll spend a little time on this. As for a name, I kind of like "Spirits of Belize". It ties into the "Spirits of Christmas" idea as a novella. But I do admit to an amused partiality to the "Spirited Away" suggestion.
AllyrienDM chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Well, now I'm doing all kinds of speculating about the background of our Grey Ghost. Really, if I were in Akira's position I think I would have become a historian, even if I never got to the point of conversing with ghosts. But I suppose I can see why she didn't...
ZeroGain chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
First, I love any excuse to spend time with Akira and Zane. They are very genuine.

The framing for viewing the surroundings is great, the absurdity of that whole "where can I puke" situation makes me laugh. And throwing up on the pastor, classic and awesome.

The prim propriety of your Englishwoman ghost is entertaining. I am curious about why she asks what she asks, so please make that more clear in future chapters. That's a gun on the mantelpiece to me. Apparently she is not so old as to be from before the 20th Century, otherwise I'd think Akira would remark more on her clothing.

I'm intrigued and want more.
World Of Ink chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yay! Another Zane and Akira story. I purchased your other story and sat and read it all in one night because I couldn't get enough of it. When I got an email about another story I couldn't wait to read and now I'm excited and can't wait to see what happens next. As for the title, just keep writing and something will come to you.