Reviews for Hello, Beautiful
breakthehabit chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
I like how this turned out. Thank you for sharing!
Tweevil17 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I really enjoyed your story about a few chapters in, but when you added Doctor Who references I loved it even more. I am a huge Doctor Who fan and I really liked that you made the girls a fan of the show also, because the whole premise of the show is about being brave, facing your fears and realizing that you are stronger than you thought. Well Done!
User-Nameless chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Oh my gosh it's so effing cute I can't... So many squishy feelings. Is it insulting to compare this fic to a teddy-bear? Because I really don't mean it as one! Sequel, Sequel, Sequel!
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
this reminds me of high school and middle school. i liked it a lot and i hope you do/did write a sequel.
FallenCrest chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Love the storyline. can't wait for the next update
meehgadoi chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Just found this story n I really like it! I would like to read a sequel !
Blair Phoenix chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Love this. Been wanting to read a femslash fic with this kind of plot for a while now, and I'm happy to finally do so. Would also love a sequel if it's in you to write one.
AliagaTheAssasin chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Very enjoyable to read, a very charming ending. It will be cool if you could do a sequel; to see where these two end up.
Pictureme chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
I have enjoyed the story up to the scene in the park. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that the park scene and the walk to confront the parents is underdeveloped. You could draw out the scenes with much more detail. You kind of dropped the plot point of where Jess was very sexually aggressive with Tess before she passed out. You never really flesh out what Jessica's sexual orientation. Is she straight? Gay? She has a reputation but we never hear her reflect her feelings about the events that lead up to that reputation. That could have been woven into the park scene to flesh it out.

On the walk home, the handling of the eating disorder was unsatisfying as if confronting her sexuality will give her the strength to make a promise. It may have been better to let Tess not admit it (Setting up the premise of your sequel that be coming shortly). Let her make the promises internally to herself that she will stop it. Remember she texted she was gay not bulimic. I guess what made if unsatisfying is that you tried to resolve two major plot points in a quick chapter wrap-up undermining the impact of both.

Now I would like to know what is behind Julia's determined effort to protect Tess. Is it to protect her status? Or is it some other reason? I see a great sequel where Tess is overcoming her eating disorder amidst two girls fighting for her affections.
myheart4you chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Of course you should write a sequel! They've kissed, sure, but not properly, with both of them aware. Plus, I wanna see how grief counseling or whatever it is goes. There are so many unanswered questions, actually, I think you should just continue with this book :)
LuxVenus chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
As far as the subject I felt you definitely did it justice. Normally I would complain about the conclusion and the climax being to simple but I really liked the story all together as one piece. I also appreciate that though there was a lot of tension about relationships and sexuality you didn't actually need for the final out come to have a romantic relationship and just left it as a possible outcome for the future.
This was a great read and something I looked forward to seeing updated. I hope you continue to write more for this site whether it be a sequel or a new story.
myheart4you chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Dum dum dummmmm... Cliffhanger! Good thing you have the next chapter up :P

Gosh, I wonder what her parents are going to say 0.o
myheart4you chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
So that went up, then down fast. Not in quality, it was all good, but in action. It was super tense and junk.
Goossh, this chapter is so cute! :)
myheart4you chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
...
Not sure what to say about this chapter. I mean, I can tell that the storyline is definitely heating up. I really want to see what happens to Tess and Jess. Did you mean for their names to rhyme?
Yumko Yummy chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
this was a great story i can't believe its over. if you post any more femslash story let me know. I would love to read it.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »