Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
Ryuu Shey chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
you gotta be kidding me :P this is interesting and funny at the same time, ah well I just started to read
alatum Cloud chapter 30 . 10/17/2016
Really cute chapter! It kind of sucks that they feel pain over something that never happened. Because feeling absolute pain over nothing has really go to suck. Also, it's ways harder for Carly to help them because of that.
alatum Cloud chapter 29 . 8/12/2016
As usual, I love this story. It really must be hard for Carly, looking for people who aren't there. I thought the part with Josh freaking out about not wanting the boys to fall for him was hilarious. By the way, who's Ryan. Did you make him up, or do you actually know him?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
great story!
alatum Cloud chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
Girl, why don't you ever tell me when you update things? I'm glad I just decided that I wanted to reread some of your story. As usual, I ADORE this story. It's the kind of story where I would read it when I stayed home and during the next day, I would say I had a blast the day before. (Ps: I'm sorry for my bad metaphor.)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 28 . 5/16/2016
awww derek!
Im so glad he knows he's loved because HEY PEOPLE OUT HERE WHO AREN'T EVEN IN THE STORY ALREADY LOVE YOU
LIKE ME :)

can't wait for the next chapter, thanks so much for updating!
aNormalName chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
This poor girl can't get a break, -_-
Thenaughtylittleimouto chapter 27 . 2/20/2016
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS STORY IS SOOOO ADDICTING! I literally couldn't leave my seat while reading this because I seriously wanted to keep reading! This story is so good, hands down! I'll be waiting for the next update :D I can relate to Carly so much since I also like playing games like these XDD
Thenaughtylittleimouto chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Omg I love these kinds of stories! I'm also quite guilty for playing otome games lol. Fangirl all the way tho! Keep it up! 3
alatum Cloud chapter 27 . 1/19/2016
Aww, how cute! I would make that my goal, too. By the way, I (Autumn) am a really great person. I'm only kidding, though. I'm not THAT conceited. Although, I am quite perfect. Jk, again. On the other hand...*continues going back and forth from complimenting myself, to justifying it.*
alatum Cloud chapter 26 . 1/19/2016
dude, if I was her, I would just stay. Of course, then I wouldn't see my family, so...MEH I WOULD HATE TO BE CARLY. Then again, she gets her anime adventure, so I kind of want to be her.

(by the way, I hope Josh got you that present you wanted him to get you for no reason at all.)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 27 . 1/16/2016
Yes! I just read all the chaters in like an hour straight! Love it, i think that Carly should find some way to defy the game and bring the people to the real world...i dunno if that's crazy...love it, you are an amazing writer, update soon! :)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
it's gonna get dramatic!
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I was just randomly browsing, and this looked interesting. For your first story, it's really good! Love it already! :)
StealYourHeart chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
This chapter was very good. I feel bad for her, and the boys. I wonder what she will do.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »