Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
alatum Cloud chapter 29 . 8/12
As usual, I love this story. It really must be hard for Carly, looking for people who aren't there. I thought the part with Josh freaking out about not wanting the boys to fall for him was hilarious. By the way, who's Ryan. Did you make him up, or do you actually know him?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20
great story!
alatum Cloud chapter 28 . 5/17
Girl, why don't you ever tell me when you update things? I'm glad I just decided that I wanted to reread some of your story. As usual, I ADORE this story. It's the kind of story where I would read it when I stayed home and during the next day, I would say I had a blast the day before. (Ps: I'm sorry for my bad metaphor.)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 28 . 5/16
awww derek!
Im so glad he knows he's loved because HEY PEOPLE OUT HERE WHO AREN'T EVEN IN THE STORY ALREADY LOVE YOU
LIKE ME :)

can't wait for the next chapter, thanks so much for updating!
aNormalName chapter 27 . 3/8
This poor girl can't get a break, -_-
Thenaughtylittleimouto chapter 27 . 2/20
OH. MY. GOSH. THIS STORY IS SOOOO ADDICTING! I literally couldn't leave my seat while reading this because I seriously wanted to keep reading! This story is so good, hands down! I'll be waiting for the next update :D I can relate to Carly so much since I also like playing games like these XDD
Thenaughtylittleimouto chapter 1 . 1/26
Omg I love these kinds of stories! I'm also quite guilty for playing otome games lol. Fangirl all the way tho! Keep it up! 3
alatum Cloud chapter 27 . 1/19
Aww, how cute! I would make that my goal, too. By the way, I (Autumn) am a really great person. I'm only kidding, though. I'm not THAT conceited. Although, I am quite perfect. Jk, again. On the other hand...*continues going back and forth from complimenting myself, to justifying it.*
alatum Cloud chapter 26 . 1/19
dude, if I was her, I would just stay. Of course, then I wouldn't see my family, so...MEH I WOULD HATE TO BE CARLY. Then again, she gets her anime adventure, so I kind of want to be her.

(by the way, I hope Josh got you that present you wanted him to get you for no reason at all.)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 27 . 1/16
Yes! I just read all the chaters in like an hour straight! Love it, i think that Carly should find some way to defy the game and bring the people to the real world...i dunno if that's crazy...love it, you are an amazing writer, update soon! :)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 2 . 1/16
it's gonna get dramatic!
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 1 . 1/16
I was just randomly browsing, and this looked interesting. For your first story, it's really good! Love it already! :)
StealYourHeart chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
This chapter was very good. I feel bad for her, and the boys. I wonder what she will do.
alatum Cloud chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Aw...POOR CARLY! If I was her, I wouldn't know what to do. She has way too many problems. I almost feel bad giving you this story idea, since Carly is put through so much. JK, of course.
alatum Cloud chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
I'M SO SORRY! I just now was about to chap 25, when you said you had no reviews for this chapter! I was like, WHAT? I FORGOT TO REVIEW? So, now I'm leaving one. Sorry I forgot.
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »