Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
alatum Cloud chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
I love it, and my sister told me how she was your beta reader.
I hope she treated you right. If not, I'll tell her off! Haha. Anyway, I absolutely loved the chapter. Derek is just so awesome! I'm at school right now. I hope I don't get caught. Crap! He's walking right by me!
Belle chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
You never cease to amaze me. You're story is the highlight if my day.
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
I love this chapter, but of course I love all of them. Not just because I'm in it. I love what Josh said at the end, about his food burning. I also think I should tell you that sometimes I freak out because I know that Josh is Josh's name, but then I'll start to think, " Oh no, what if his name isn't Josh?" and then I have to look through our private messages. Thanks a lot, Josh.
bookworm44 chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
this is such a good story! i think i like sam the best, even though he can be a little mean. you are a really good writer, i love how you're slowly building suspense. please update soon!
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Oh my goodness, I honestly wasn't expecting it. I feel like such a ditz! Anyway, that means that Josh was so young when he went there. I love this story! I'm about to send you a PM. Carly is my favorite character, no doubt.
It factor chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I loved you story so much that I decided to read some of your others. I really like this story as well. I can't wait to find out who she gets together with. Or if she will ever get home.
VanessaSt.Clair chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
AHHHh! Cliffhanger! Love this:D but i'm so unsure of what guy I like more. Maybe xavier? Or sam? or ranson? Please update sooooon! xx
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
I love it! Josh stayed there, too! Does that mean he had to pick from a buttload of boys? I guess I'll find out! I can't wait.
Cream Filling chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Hello. I am Cream Filling. I very much enjoyed your story. What a twist! I love stories about girls who get pulled into a video game. Even if your friend gave you the idea, you are the one who wrote it so beautifully. I look forward to the rest. Please continue. Also, know that you have another dedicated fan to this story.
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Oh my gosh, i really hate that i only get interbet on my sisters phone. i really love your story, and all of the wonderfull twists.
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
She died! That's so sad! But, I do like the idea of a dancing party.
littleyotsuba chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
i really liked the idea of this :) can't wait to read the next chapter
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I love you, too. I apologize again. Thank you both for worrying about me. You're so sweet. I'm gonna cry.
foamie chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
This is reallly cute :D the concept is so original keep writing!
alatum Cloud chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Don't say that, I'll invite you to a sleep over, if you're ever in Nevada. We would be best friends. Well, we already are. Anyway, I really loved this chapter also. It's sad, that Carly will have to leave them. I can see that maybe she won't want to.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »