Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
Kera.Danielle chapter 20 . 5/5
Awww:( that's such a sad way to end the chapter! But the chapter was still amazing:) I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Yaoi Society chapter 1 . 5/4
I was on another account, and saw this story. I like it so far, but there are a few things wrong with it that I can name. Like, how there is quite a few misspelled words. But that's okay, because it's not like misspelled words ruin a story, or anything. It just pushes one away a little bit. But don't think I'm being rude. Because I'm not trying to be. Now I will name the things I like. So far, the characters seem pretty cool, and I can't wait to see them go through some character development. Even the main character.
I'm also pretty curious when it comes to who she's going to get together with.
I usually don't read these kind of stories (a bunch of guys like one girl) but you manage to keep me interested so far. I guess I'll save my further opinion as I keep reading. Maybe it'll change. But before I go,, just want you to know that all in love, I like this story.
StealYourHeart chapter 20 . 4/28
Hmmm, Xavier is probably my fave. Even though he's not in this chapter. I like what you're doing. Spending time with each boy. It's pretty cool. Because now each character gets expanded on a little. It reminds me of my story.
alatum Cloud chapter 20 . 4/28
OMG, totes sad! Don't think I'm not being serious, using those kind of words. This story is very good. I wonder why you think you're not a good author. You really are. I do think you're better than me. I like to read your stuff more than I like to read mine.
I can't wait for the story you talked about in the start. *Wink, wink*...I'm not really sure why I winked. But whatever. Your story really brightened my day. Of course, my day's not that bad. But whatever.
SophiaFanFic chapter 20 . 4/27
AMAZING! I love it omg
TEAM SAM chapter 4 . 4/27
go with sam
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/27
Oh i thought ranson was gay... oops honest mistake (i mean, pink hair?!) but i love the story
SophiaFanFic chapter 1 . 4/27
its good! Im looking forward to read more. sounds interesting and I love the prompt.
13LittleRed13 chapter 19 . 3/31
Omg I read all of these chapters last night and I fell in love with it instantly and I hope you continue to update soon! I love the characters and yeah haha please continue:)
toolazytologin chapter 3 . 3/26
This plot may seem really cliche but ironically it's rare for me to come across these type of stories haha

I really like your writing style! Simple but cute:)

I'm interested to get on to the next chapters so catch ya later
StealYourHeart chapter 19 . 3/23
It's okay that you took a break. Also, I quite liked the chapter. I wonder how it will turn out. Especially since you said it was going to be different. And hey, maybe a break is good. It gives you time to really plan out your story, and make the way you really want to.
alatum Cloud chapter 19 . 3/23
How cute. I'm not sure which boy I want her to get together with now. I would love being in her shoes..but then I would hate it. I wouldn't want to break their hearts, either. Being me, I would probably stay. Which sucks, because I really like my family.
alatum Cloud chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
I love it, and my sister told me how she was your beta reader.
I hope she treated you right. If not, I'll tell her off! Haha. Anyway, I absolutely loved the chapter. Derek is just so awesome! I'm at school right now. I hope I don't get caught. Crap! He's walking right by me!
Belle chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
You never cease to amaze me. You're story is the highlight if my day.
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
I love this chapter, but of course I love all of them. Not just because I'm in it. I love what Josh said at the end, about his food burning. I also think I should tell you that sometimes I freak out because I know that Josh is Josh's name, but then I'll start to think, " Oh no, what if his name isn't Josh?" and then I have to look through our private messages. Thanks a lot, Josh.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »