Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
Thenaughtylittleimouto chapter 1 . 1/26
Omg I love these kinds of stories! I'm also quite guilty for playing otome games lol. Fangirl all the way tho! Keep it up! 3
alatum Cloud chapter 27 . 1/19
Aww, how cute! I would make that my goal, too. By the way, I (Autumn) am a really great person. I'm only kidding, though. I'm not THAT conceited. Although, I am quite perfect. Jk, again. On the other hand...*continues going back and forth from complimenting myself, to justifying it.*
alatum Cloud chapter 26 . 1/19
dude, if I was her, I would just stay. Of course, then I wouldn't see my family, so...MEH I WOULD HATE TO BE CARLY. Then again, she gets her anime adventure, so I kind of want to be her.

(by the way, I hope Josh got you that present you wanted him to get you for no reason at all.)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 27 . 1/16
Yes! I just read all the chaters in like an hour straight! Love it, i think that Carly should find some way to defy the game and bring the people to the real world...i dunno if that's crazy...love it, you are an amazing writer, update soon! :)
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 2 . 1/16
it's gonna get dramatic!
DaAwesomeGurl chapter 1 . 1/16
I was just randomly browsing, and this looked interesting. For your first story, it's really good! Love it already! :)
StealYourHeart chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
This chapter was very good. I feel bad for her, and the boys. I wonder what she will do.
alatum Cloud chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Aw...POOR CARLY! If I was her, I wouldn't know what to do. She has way too many problems. I almost feel bad giving you this story idea, since Carly is put through so much. JK, of course.
alatum Cloud chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
I'M SO SORRY! I just now was about to chap 25, when you said you had no reviews for this chapter! I was like, WHAT? I FORGOT TO REVIEW? So, now I'm leaving one. Sorry I forgot.
Shady Shinigami chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
This is alatum, just so you know. I really loved this chapter. Poor Carly. I would go back, get my family, and go back to the game.
Nay-Nay chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
(Sorry typing this on my phone and I slipped) I was gonna say Autumn and Derek are gonna get together aren't they? ;)
Nay-Nay chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
This story is cute! And I certainly don't think it's as cliché as some others I have read... Sam is obviously my favourite; there is no choice that comes close for me! I think it could do with her coming clean to autumn maybe or at least them having a convo about her trying to pick a guy! And I'm guessing autumn and
alatum Cloud chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
OMG, I hate you! How could you end it here? I don't care how much you love cliff hangers, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
StealYourHeart chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
I like how flirty he is. It'a quite a cute trait to have. If I were Carly, I'd be like "CRAP! I can't ignore him if I'm saving he life!" But of course, I would save his life.
alatum Cloud chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
Aww, how cute! You know, not the threats. But the fact Carly and Xavier are going to save him. Ha, I think it might actually be pretty funny if Xavier and Clark became friends after this. I know they were friends before, but they were really only group friends. Like they wouldn't hang out otherwise.

But oh boy, I love the gang type characters. Girl, you just making me like Clark more and more. I laughed so hard when you described all of the people he was flirting with. I also laughed at Josh's line,
"They'll all be fighting for your hand in marriage once you get out of here." Hilarious! Can't wait for more.
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »