Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 2/17
Oh my gosh, i really hate that i only get interbet on my sisters phone. i really love your story, and all of the wonderfull twists.
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 1/2
She died! That's so sad! But, I do like the idea of a dancing party.
littleyotsuba chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
i really liked the idea of this :) can't wait to read the next chapter
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I love you, too. I apologize again. Thank you both for worrying about me. You're so sweet. I'm gonna cry.
foamie chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
This is reallly cute :D the concept is so original keep writing!
alatum Cloud chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Don't say that, I'll invite you to a sleep over, if you're ever in Nevada. We would be best friends. Well, we already are. Anyway, I really loved this chapter also. It's sad, that Carly will have to leave them. I can see that maybe she won't want to.
clash0ftheligers chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
i love it.
alatum Cloud chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Oh my gosh! This one has to be my favorite chapter yet! I think Carly is so adorable! I love Derek! He's so adorbibbles. Well, I want you to know that I absolutely love this story.
BookReader88 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Awwwwwwwww
CassHughes chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Squee! Such a cute chapter! :3
alatum Cloud chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Wow, this chapter was lovely. ( Not only because I was in it. I love how Autumn is so much like me. That's exactly how I would've taken it. If I found out my boss was gay, I would never leave his side. I'd be his straight best friend. I'm also so happy we're in the same class! I wish we actually were in the same class. But, I'm happy we are in your story. Crap, I'm still in the parenthesis. I'll leave, right now.) Like I promised, I'm out of the parenthesis. Keep writnig, because I truly love your story.
VeronaViridian chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is a great concept to work with . . you have really managed to pull me in!
Do check the spelling in certain places though . . "Her eye's widened." Shouldn't that be eyes?
Other than that, it's really interesting! Good going, and keep writing :)
CassHughes chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I gotta say, I quite like this story. It's really fun to read, especially since I'm a fan of Sim games myself. Though I'm not sure it would be much fun to be stick in one, so I feel pretty bad for Carly.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more :)
alatum Cloud chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
This was a wonderful chapter. Minus, the bullying part. I really like Derek. He seems lovely!
BookReader88 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013