Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
13LittleRed13 chapter 19 . 3h ago
Omg I read all of these chapters last night and I fell in love with it instantly and I hope you continue to update soon! I love the characters and yeah haha please continue:)
toolazytologin chapter 3 . 3/26
This plot may seem really cliche but ironically it's rare for me to come across these type of stories haha

I really like your writing style! Simple but cute:)

I'm interested to get on to the next chapters so catch ya later
StealYourHeart chapter 19 . 3/23
It's okay that you took a break. Also, I quite liked the chapter. I wonder how it will turn out. Especially since you said it was going to be different. And hey, maybe a break is good. It gives you time to really plan out your story, and make the way you really want to.
alatum Cloud chapter 19 . 3/23
How cute. I'm not sure which boy I want her to get together with now. I would love being in her shoes..but then I would hate it. I wouldn't want to break their hearts, either. Being me, I would probably stay. Which sucks, because I really like my family.
alatum Cloud chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
I love it, and my sister told me how she was your beta reader.
I hope she treated you right. If not, I'll tell her off! Haha. Anyway, I absolutely loved the chapter. Derek is just so awesome! I'm at school right now. I hope I don't get caught. Crap! He's walking right by me!
Belle chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
You never cease to amaze me. You're story is the highlight if my day.
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
I love this chapter, but of course I love all of them. Not just because I'm in it. I love what Josh said at the end, about his food burning. I also think I should tell you that sometimes I freak out because I know that Josh is Josh's name, but then I'll start to think, " Oh no, what if his name isn't Josh?" and then I have to look through our private messages. Thanks a lot, Josh.
bookworm44 chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
this is such a good story! i think i like sam the best, even though he can be a little mean. you are a really good writer, i love how you're slowly building suspense. please update soon!
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Oh my goodness, I honestly wasn't expecting it. I feel like such a ditz! Anyway, that means that Josh was so young when he went there. I love this story! I'm about to send you a PM. Carly is my favorite character, no doubt.
It factor chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I loved you story so much that I decided to read some of your others. I really like this story as well. I can't wait to find out who she gets together with. Or if she will ever get home.
VanessaSt.Clair chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
AHHHh! Cliffhanger! Love this:D but i'm so unsure of what guy I like more. Maybe xavier? Or sam? or ranson? Please update sooooon! xx
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
I love it! Josh stayed there, too! Does that mean he had to pick from a buttload of boys? I guess I'll find out! I can't wait.
Cream Filling chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Hello. I am Cream Filling. I very much enjoyed your story. What a twist! I love stories about girls who get pulled into a video game. Even if your friend gave you the idea, you are the one who wrote it so beautifully. I look forward to the rest. Please continue. Also, know that you have another dedicated fan to this story.
alatum Cloud chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Oh my gosh, i really hate that i only get interbet on my sisters phone. i really love your story, and all of the wonderfull twists.
alatum Cloud chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
She died! That's so sad! But, I do like the idea of a dancing party.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »