Reviews for True Love is Hard to Find
alatum Cloud chapter 22 . 7/14
OMG, I hate you! How could you end it here? I don't care how much you love cliff hangers, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
StealYourHeart chapter 21 . 6/20
I like how flirty he is. It'a quite a cute trait to have. If I were Carly, I'd be like "CRAP! I can't ignore him if I'm saving he life!" But of course, I would save his life.
alatum Cloud chapter 21 . 6/19
Aww, how cute! You know, not the threats. But the fact Carly and Xavier are going to save him. Ha, I think it might actually be pretty funny if Xavier and Clark became friends after this. I know they were friends before, but they were really only group friends. Like they wouldn't hang out otherwise.

But oh boy, I love the gang type characters. Girl, you just making me like Clark more and more. I laughed so hard when you described all of the people he was flirting with. I also laughed at Josh's line,
"They'll all be fighting for your hand in marriage once you get out of here." Hilarious! Can't wait for more.
SingSongGirl101 chapter 1 . 5/29
Hello. I want to let you know that all in all, I like your story so far. I have read the whole thing, and am now going to leave a review on my thoughts. You did a good just making a sort of used plot, original. I like how even though all the guys like her, they don't hate each other for it. That's pretty original.
Also, despite the spelling errors, your words were conveyed clearly, and simply. The characters as well have wonderful traits, as well as flaws. Which I think is good, because it would be boring if EVERY guy was a saint.
I also like how Carly is very realistic. She acts how anyone would if they were in her situation. At first, they wouldn't believe it. But once they did, they would wonder how to get out. But then they would wonder if they even wanted to leave in the first place. I'm not sure which route she'll take, and even if she chooses one, will she leave him behind? Or, will whoever she chose come with her? I can't wait to find out. Keep writing.
Littl'Red chapter 20 . 5/5
Awww:( that's such a sad way to end the chapter! But the chapter was still amazing:) I can't wait to see what happens next:)
Yaoi Society chapter 1 . 5/4
I was on another account, and saw this story. I like it so far, but there are a few things wrong with it that I can name. Like, how there is quite a few misspelled words. But that's okay, because it's not like misspelled words ruin a story, or anything. It just pushes one away a little bit. But don't think I'm being rude. Because I'm not trying to be. Now I will name the things I like. So far, the characters seem pretty cool, and I can't wait to see them go through some character development. Even the main character.
I'm also pretty curious when it comes to who she's going to get together with.
I usually don't read these kind of stories (a bunch of guys like one girl) but you manage to keep me interested so far. I guess I'll save my further opinion as I keep reading. Maybe it'll change. But before I go,, just want you to know that all in love, I like this story.
StealYourHeart chapter 20 . 4/28
Hmmm, Xavier is probably my fave. Even though he's not in this chapter. I like what you're doing. Spending time with each boy. It's pretty cool. Because now each character gets expanded on a little. It reminds me of my story.
alatum Cloud chapter 20 . 4/28
OMG, totes sad! Don't think I'm not being serious, using those kind of words. This story is very good. I wonder why you think you're not a good author. You really are. I do think you're better than me. I like to read your stuff more than I like to read mine.
I can't wait for the story you talked about in the start. *Wink, wink*...I'm not really sure why I winked. But whatever. Your story really brightened my day. Of course, my day's not that bad. But whatever.
SophiaFanFic chapter 20 . 4/27
AMAZING! I love it omg
TEAM SAM chapter 4 . 4/27
go with sam
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/27
Oh i thought ranson was gay... oops honest mistake (i mean, pink hair?!) but i love the story
SophiaFanFic chapter 1 . 4/27
its good! Im looking forward to read more. sounds interesting and I love the prompt.
13LittleRed13 chapter 19 . 3/31
Omg I read all of these chapters last night and I fell in love with it instantly and I hope you continue to update soon! I love the characters and yeah haha please continue:)
toolazytologin chapter 3 . 3/26
This plot may seem really cliche but ironically it's rare for me to come across these type of stories haha

I really like your writing style! Simple but cute:)

I'm interested to get on to the next chapters so catch ya later
StealYourHeart chapter 19 . 3/23
It's okay that you took a break. Also, I quite liked the chapter. I wonder how it will turn out. Especially since you said it was going to be different. And hey, maybe a break is good. It gives you time to really plan out your story, and make the way you really want to.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »