Reviews for Unpublished Book
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 1/23
I know it was hard for your to get that rejection slip, but I think though, that you will one day achieve your dream of becoming a published author.
Eirien chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
There's a lot in this I can relate to, and you express it in a way that touches the heart. The raw emotions of the disappointment are quite apparent, at the same time the hope of the promise mentioned. As we grow in intimacy with God we will learn to hear Him better and better, and our destiny/ commission will become clearer. I don't know what that book of yours is/ was about, but you and God together might still be able to use bits of it even if it really wasn't His idea, or it will serve some other purpose. He might even show you there is more of Him in it than you thought. Nothing is wasted with Him. I thought my first novel (unpublished) was against God's will because of part of the message it contained, yet when I surrendered it to Him He gave me a different ending that changed the whole perspective. Only now as I am on my fourth book have I been given a clear commission about it - which is one of the most exciting things to experience as an author! Still, I know I wouldn't "stand" publication yet because I am still too dependent on the opinions of men. So God has His perfect timing for giving and withholding things we desire. Draw ever closer to Him and all the rest will fall in place. Blessings to you!