Reviews for My Legs
Jess chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow what a bitch. Don't let her get to you. And "good girls" don't have broken legs but they do have useless hearts. A strong woman has been through as much if not more than Mariah and is the most compassionate, strong spirited, and most love worthy woman in the whole world, just like Mariah is. "good girls" who don't know what it means to be "hurt" or "broken" have hearts that are hollow that men don't even see. "good girls" aren't perfect though they can pretend to be. But more often than not, their heels are up their asses and their hearts are in their throats suffocating them like a black hole. But people like Mariah? Who have their hearts tested everyday, have their tears spill down their cheeks often, and admit that they're not as strong as they want to be, are THE people others want to spend their lives around. Because more people are broken than put together. And I LOVE the growing and broken more than the "perfect" and "good". Because the "good peoples" most testing time in their lives was when their dog died, or when they broke a nail. REAL women and men are tested by things that others can't even imagine happening in their own lives. These people are what it means to be really in love, really compassionate, sincerely aware, and stubbornly worthy of every praise anyone can offer. and Mariah... I can't praise her enough for her strength and real-ness.
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
i hope no jerk would ever talk to you that way.
-lizzy
Ancaroch chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow that's rough depressing stuff! I love it! Autobiographical? Not that I expect you to answer if it was, but wow! Powerful stuff! Keep writing! I don't know if it's right for me to say that I liked this, but I did. I can really relate to stuff like this, I hope for your sake that it isn't true though.