Reviews for The Dragon Era
Eiya Weathes chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Yay! I like how this chapter is longer than the rest. But before I continue, may I just say one thing?

FARIN YOU AMAZING CREATURE BABY DON'T WORRY I GOT YOU I GOT YOU OKAY? P.S. YOUR NAME IS HOT.

Okay, with that aside, I am really interested in how this is turning out. Although every now and then, the grammatical errors distract me from fully capturing what you mean, it does not escape me that this has a lot of promise and potential. As of now, I can say that it's still pretty rough, but I am sure that you'll get there. Keep at it, and good luck with this!

P.S. MysteriousFire asked me to review your story. :)
Eiya Weathes chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
By this point, I would like to suggest that you work on your imagery. I can feel that you want to create a fascinating and enchanting realm that is out of this world, but without the proper imagery and description, your vision turns out flat.

That aside, I still enjoy the way you weave dialogue, and the characterization you have is still good.
Eiya Weathes chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Farin and Brethilil are so adorable. Especially Farin. I like Farin.

And speaking of likes, what I enjoy the most about your writing style is the dialogue. You're really witty, you know that? Anyway, I enjoyed this little installment, but do work on your grammar. Again, it's nothing major, but yeah.
Eiya Weathes chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
First of all, I am in love with the names of your characters. They're really distinct, and it makes me wonder where you could have possibly come up with them! Also, I like how this story has dragons in it. I am definitely going to read on.

Okay, in terms of critique, I'd have to say that it would be great if you could brush up a bit on your grammar. There are a number of comma splices here and there. Also, there is a lack of proper punctuation and capitalization. However, it's nothing major. A simple proofread can definitely solve this!

Kudos to you for a good first chapter though!
arhythmic chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Interesting story, very imaginativereminds me of good old Fantasy RPG games.

And by the way, happy early birthday. Your friend Misty must care about you a lot :)
Mr Theory chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved it!
MysteriousFire brought me here

Mr Theory
PikachuSavesTheDay chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This is really good so far! Update soon! :3
MysteriousFire chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Lol Sebastian being a lute made me laugh xD
Wait now he's a bard and a wizard? This guy keeps surprising me, but I already love him
Licking the footprints... xD
Doesn't Sebastian need protection from the rain?
I can't wait to see how Bard gets involved in the story!
MysteriousFire chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I'm still wondering who Brethilil murdered...
I love the way she talks btw.
Also the constant changing op pov was very good!
Conversations between Brethilil and Farin always make me laugh :)
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I keep wondering how you come up with all of the names...
I feel sorry for Amir, he had nothing to do with this it seems
The image in my head of Brethilil with the noose around her neck made me smile because in my head she looked as if she controled the entire situation. And then came the dragon, which makes me wonder if it came because of her. Or else I'm just imagining things...
Last line made me laugh!
Update this soon!