Reviews for Crimson Shake: Advent of Gemini
Omega the Omniscient chapter 15 . 1/14
Hm. Annoying though he may be, it seems Noel's misgivings about the mission were not entirely misdirected.

Tensions with Tae. I wonder if they'll have any more fun like this in the cathedral. I can only imagine that the worst possible problems will arise at the least opportune moment.

Said newcomer has an imposing smile. Said newcomer seems strangely familiar to me...

Northampton's fate is rather chilling. I wonder, is that one man of future importance, the treacherous fellow perhaps, or is there no real significance? If the former is not implied, then I must be grasping at straws that aren't there. ;

The Ruandas are an overall pleasant duo (Jackall seems most amiable). Lindel, on the other hand... I didn't see coming. A pity. A reminder that humanity is not united under one cause, that even facing extinction, there are those who imagine other alternatives. Well, we'll just see who comes out on top in the end.

Mura gives us some interesting insight into the minds of non-homicidally inclined paranormals. Well, unless provoked. Point being, perhaps the natural state of the majority is NOT hostile to every human being and all they hold dear (a revolutionary concept, I'm sure). Then again, the porcine predator seems to indicate intra-paranormal issues, and a bunch of individuals that are likely omnicidal or a the least indiscriminate in their violence. Then again then again, this one beast might: not represent an entire subspecies with its actions... Maybe.

Well well, looking forward to Chapel 21. A pleasure as always.
Miss Optimism chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Pepper spray and paranormals never go well together. Theo, why must you be so... Theo? I don't know.

Anyways, awesome chapter! I really hope you brought Nigel back for good this time, he and Mato were so cute together! :D
Omega the Omniscient chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Whoa. Revelation, revelation, cliffhanger.

I'm a bit concerned with Claude's reflection, there. Very unsettling. Me thinks Grampa might have left out some details about the crash, or else the reflection simply chose a particularly gruesome memory as a catalyst for communication? No certainty here.

And it seems somebody isn't as dead as previously thought. I like the little chemical funtime Mato had; Acid? Base? Throw it in his face! Caustic fun aside, there are plenty of interesting question here to puzzle over.

And finally, Alphard made a new friend! BvD That's just GOT to end well. Looking forward to what's to come.
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Well now. Claude doesn't have a heart, ne? I'm guessing this has something to do with the Trace-Cambion in his blood. Everyone had a reason for joining the Organization. Avenging their parents, being forced into it, following the footsteps of an older sister...but Mato? *shakes head* Mato joined because of bishounen paranormals.

NO. WAY. MATO HAS JIMMY CHOOS. Do you know how much I want them? But I can't. I don't have the money, first of all, and I'm way too clumsy to walk in heels. Mostly the latter.

*nearly drops my iPhone* NIGEL. YOU. ARE. FRIKKEN. ADORABLE. You had me silently screaming (note the word silent because I was reading this last night) at how ADORABLE he is. I mean, he practically PROPOSED. Arigatou, Billy! You're going to make Mato's dreams of Cambion children come true! Unless, of course, you kill her or something. But you won't. I'll make sure of that.

Tae...whatever you do...do NOT tear Alphard to pieces. We need a protagonist!
Riolutae chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Oh, Tae...what are we going to do with you? *says the girl silently hoping she beats Al up for that pepper spray to the face* Gah...she's so vicious! It's beautifulllllllll.

The fight that will ensue will be SPECTACULAR. And now I'm super excited for the next chapter. Dang it, Sly! Why must your writing be so addictinnnnnnnggggggg?

Matta na. :P
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Holy. Magikarp.

You know, I'm not surprised at what Todd did. It just seems...normal after everything you've written.

Every time Noel comes into the scene, I get this uncomfortable feeling. I can't believe I'm saying this, but PLEASE kill him soon.

No way! Draco's an incubus?! And Mato's his handler?!

Seriously, I think you're a mind reader. One of my college preferences was Stanford University.

Mato has quite an adventure at her old school. At least she gets some info about Nephilims! And Nigel is still on her mind, but what does he look like?

I would've become part of the Organization if it meant hot paranormals, too.

First chapter: Mato is in danger, thirteenth chapter (my favorite number, BTW): Mato is in danger AGAIN. Both without paranormals.
Alpha-Bread chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Yikes, Todd's intimidating! But I'm pretty sure it'll be alright...I mean, he's on their side and White could probably calm him down...right?

The end of that part with Lao made me feel a little sad, though. Hopefully she and Stratham can get along again sometime! And then there's Noel, being possessive as usual and showing a blatant disregard of-gah, no! I shouldn't be this nasty to a character so soon! Why? What is it about him that makes him seem worse than the antagonists?!

So Draco's a succubus! That explains the swooning coworkers, and it was nice to learn a little more about what paranormals see in humans.

And it looks like Mato's slowly but surely piecing everything together! Hopefully she can take out that Chupacabra or at least run from it. And whatever it was that made Shepherd so crazy about Nephilim, I really, really hope Mato won't have to end up like that if she learns too much.

Thanks for another great chapter!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Alright! New developments. The doctor has me very concerned. Something tells me his experimenting is not in Alphard's best interest. It certainly wasn't in poor worm-chan's interest.

Trap? Ooh, but could a trap also lie within? Are Lao's suspicions warranted? It seems so... A touching moment, how sad. She truly is all alone. Perhaps... that will change? Far too optimistic, I think. Well, time will tell.

Draco is proving very informative, interesting. Insightful. Somewhat disturbing, understandably so.

Why does Noel frighten me more than any aberration? There's a degree of innocence to him that seems unnatural given his profession. Perhaps it's that he thinks he knows what's best. There is little more dangerous than a man convinced of his cause.

Mato history lesson! Although it's not looking like we'll get to meet her old professor. Urgh. erasing blood trivia from brain.
Careful Mato, curiosity killed the cat- cat, mat, mato. hmmm.

That whole scene with Shephard and the Chupathingy was quite unnerving. You know how to work suspense, sir. Bravo! Looking forward to more.
Riolutae chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Dear Arceus! This is getting good!

Draco...playing with humans as usual, I see. I almost died of laughter when it turned out he's an incubi...it explains so much. I'm actually kind of hoping Tae never fully accepts humanity, though.

Mato...curiosity killed the cat, nee? Good luck surviving the Chupacabra! *waves*

Welcome back, Sly. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your eager readers.
Miss Optimism chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Yay! New chapter to review! Awesome job, as usual. The whole thing with the sacrificing the poor kid freaked me out... IN A GOOD WAY! But seriously, that was genius planning right there. You wrote that chapter, and most of the other 'darker' chapters, with a type of scary that makes you want more AND prevents you from sleeping at night. Genius!

It's official, I can seriously see Noel and Alphard together. Aaaaand Theo is as epic as always. He's probably my favorite character so far!

Hopper's little spotlight bit was funny, and the whole 'Paranormals-only' secret thing gets me thinking, it's got something to do with a giant monster that Alphard's going to have to fight, right?!

And then there's Vira... I wonder why Noel hates her? SHE SOUNDS NICE! Then there's the whole murder-happy monster, and then we end! I look forward for more!
Alpha-Bread chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Finally there's time to review!

I...don't like Noel one bit. Well, at least he's technically on the good side for the time being and more than one of the characters know something's up with him already.

Yay, Hopper! Imagining those impersonations made me giggle quite a bit and...Todd? Todd, what...? Oh, no.

Looks like Mato's on to something! It's good to see she's recovering from losing Nigel.

Does Noel know what he's doing, stirring up Vira's jealousy? He knows, doesn't he?! And it looks like...he's abusing her?! No, no...it's not good to make assumptions, but...ah I'll just cut this impending Noel rant short.

Poor Soma. I thought he was dead and Angra Mainyu had full control, but it's a lot worse than that after all.

Despite my burning mild-maybe-not-mild dislike of Noel, this was a great chapter!
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Noel and Alphard have a special kind of history together, ne? He's been protecting her since they were little, so I wonder if he would still now?

Boy problems...they suck. At least you have friends to cheer you up! Hopper is hilarious (or you, technically, since you're the author)! Claude would never do what Hopper said and just the thought gets me laughing.

I feel really bad for Vira. Noel is really cruel.

DANG IT! You're evil, Billy. I can't have Draco, I can't have Noel, I can't have Nigel, I can't even have Scarlet. By I, I mean Mato AND I. If she can fall in love with trainees so easily, they must all be bishies

I can't wait til the next chapter!

My guesses: Noel is in love with Alphard (or pretends to) and turns evil to either annihilate her or show his love in a twisted way. I hope Vira will eventually turn good. I have a feeling her and Hopper would make great friends!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I'm detecting a fair amount of tension surrounding Noel. I wonder how this will pan out.

Hopper certainly knows how to cheer Alphard up... and piss Claude off. Let's hope Todd's injection there is just a fancy multivitamin or something. Nothing to be worried about.

Acronym, beautiful acronym. Nephilim. Well played, sir.

Poor Soma. Maybe there's still hope for him? I can't help but doubt it.
Riolutae chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Dang, Sly! That first part was so beautiful [or at least my thoughts on what went down]! Ah, the gore.

Woah...DuoLingo, merci! I actually understood that! "She is my princess." Nee?

Soma-san...this isn't going to end well for you, is it?

Well, well, well...Noel isn't as awesome as he seems, huh? Oh, well...
Miss Optimism chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Yay! Another chapter!

Wow... the whole one billion people is kind of scary. And the fact that Alphard killed her first paranormal when she was nine! Nothing like casual sundays, huh? And Theo's being his pervy, hilarious self again! When he said the thing about having a white streak in her hair, I mentally flipped out.

Then there's Noel. He seems... interesting! He'll add some drama, for sure. Hooray for another chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one.!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »