Reviews for So That's What Happened (On HoldWriters Block)
Mylilblackpen chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I loved this chapter filled with drama, action and witty remarks to boot. This had me chuckling - especially about that Hulk part with his new skin coloured. I laughed so much I almost choked on my tea. This is turning out to be a great story and I have to admit I am a little impressed by Oliver and his clever ways of getting out of things (like the police car) - though a little bit dramatic than his first 'arrest' by Officer Harrison (George?). Great chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mylilblackpen chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
That is brilliant, still curious as to what is going on with Oliver and his crimes. But I really liked having an insight to Oliver and I have to say he does have the attitude I would normally expect from a bad boy (which you have to admit he sorta is). I loved this chapter because it introduces Oliver very nicely and I have to say Oliver is very 'sassy' and I like it. I especially like the last line because it made me picture him standing over Officer Harrison, saying that line while clicking his fingers in a Z formation - like a diva. Another great beginning to what I can see will be a great story.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Well looks like Oliver, who I'm assuming is the boy who got caught, is in a spot of trouble, ;) Interesting opening because I'm quite intrigued about what Oliver's done, this time, that's got him in trouble with the police. I'm also curious (I read the summary) as to what is gonna happen between the two. This prologue/opening creates a lot of questions which I hope are answered later on. Like, who or what was Oliver running from? Why is Oliver such a trouble maker? And ultimately - what the heck is gonna happen next!?
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
This was a great intro to each of the characters! I can't wait to hear Oliver's story!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm finally getting to it! - Nice intro!
SilverSpoons chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I like how you mixed some bits of humor with the drama and action.
Noll Daybreak chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love Oliver already! He's hilarious and poor Officer Harrison! xD
I'll be waiting for the next update!
SilverSpoons chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love Oliver's personality. Also, I like the fact that the main character is the "bad" guy, because most main characters are protagonists. I would love to read more.