Reviews for Demon Spawn
wplumery chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Hi! I left a message earlier this year asking if you ever planned on continuing this story? But I realized later that I was not signed in, so I just wanted to check in and say again that I'm in love with this story and really hope you will consider updating!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/5/2017
Omg I love this story! Will it ever be continued? Or, did the rest of the chapters get moves somewhere else?
Guest chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
Marcus, always there to lighten up the situation.
Marine chapter 21 . 2/14/2017
I love what you do :)
I actually remembered Graffiti some time ago, which is why I looked for your stories again. Really sad to see you took it down, but I understand there were some troubles with it? Man, it's been years since I've read it and it still stuck with me. Demon Spawn too, what great world-building, all this lore, and it's still perfectly readable.
What makes me really engage with your stories is how subtle the bonds between your characters are. I'm not sure subtle is the right word...Let's see..
Emotions are a personal thing, and, they're hard to translate into something that can be understood by the outside world. A lot is lost in translation, and having someone understand you is quite an exceptional thing.
Of course, writing makes everything easier, you have all these tools, points of view and images to make everything a character is feeling understandable and relatable. But what about the other characters? They're not inside each other's heads (at least not in most stories ).
I have never been a writer, all I've ever done is some literary analysis but..having your characters struggle to understand each other is, the way I see it, the hardest thing an author can make themselves do. Because why reproduce something that gives us so much trouble and pain - every single day - when we have a medium that gives us the chance to make everything so much simpler?
And going beyond that and having your readers understand how blessed and relieved your character is feeling at having found that one (or more) exceptional person that understands them, that can reach out to them and finally connect...
You do all that.
I think, the fact that I remembered your stories years after reading them is because of how close them come to reflecting the complexity of how we really live with ourselves and with others.
And while some stories I've read and enjoyed despite them having that quality, I can truly say it feels fulfilling to read yours :)

On a more superficial level: I'm looking forward to see how this trio develops! Marcus seems like the less predictable of the three so I feel their dynamics hinges completely on the next decisions he'll take. As for everyone else, well..there's currently so much power combined within their crew, I'm actually very curious to see how it all won't end with the planet's destruction at the first argument that arises :p You did say you had something in mind?
M chapter 21 . 11/18/2016
I'm so glad this story is back! I really like the continued development of Marcus and how it contrasts with the way he was introduced at the start.
Deadlover chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
This is fantasic! I loved it and hope you continue soon.
Mariane chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
I love the story you've created! Sometimes it confuses me when a character voices a new opinion because I didn't quite detect how they transitioned into that feeling or what new information prompted them to feel that way, but I still really enjoy the direction you're taking this. Honestly I've cried out in suspense to my friends when I read through this today (really, I enjoyed it so much I read through this in one go) and I really really hope you'll continue this story and update! I'm just happy that Vaughn and Kale's feelings toward each other were brought to light.
R. Ficst chapter 21 . 5/29/2016
So glad for the new chapters! I look forward to everything more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Thank you so much for updating! I've read the all the chapters over twice since the last one the bits of lore was interesting and the relationship between Chime and Kale is so cute :0
Ladyfnick chapter 21 . 5/15/2016
!
AHHHH
I'M SO EXCITED 2 ENTIRE CHAPTERS ALL AT ONCE! :D :D :D
I love the way you do worldbuilding by the way, it feels really natural, like we're just getting a little peek at something instead of a million paragraphs of infodump
FamishedNight chapter 21 . 5/13/2016
on my phone so I'm not signing in. Awesome Chapters
nagi chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
I wanted to know how it ends . Did you cancell it completely
The scribe3 chapter 19 . 2/28/2016
People are indeed still reading this. I just found this story and it's great. I have to see it to the end!
whoz.ella chapter 19 . 1/15/2016
This is a great story...
Please do continue, I would like to see the end of it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2015