Reviews for Ghost Upon the Floor
MagicWords chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Great ending. It was nice to see where all your characters are now :) I enjoyed this and am glad you wrapped it up so nicely. Good luck on finals and all the best hopes for your future projects!
MagicWords chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Celia's relationship with Wallace is so interesting. If it were me, I would hate him for destroying my family. There would not be a sorry bone in my body. But then again, Celia is sweet and understanding. Loved how Eric came to her rescue. Glad he got away again.

And now Wallace is finally dead. Whew.
MagicWords chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I hope Eric rescues her! He is my favorite! So good twist about their parents, though. You are tying the ends up nicely in ways I had never anticipated! Great work so far! Now on to the suspense!
MagicWords chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Very chilling. Maybe consider adding a break between Eric's p.o.v and Celia's?

I am still confused about Peter. If he was ten yard away, wouldn't he have seen Celia being taken? Ot maybe Peter is the kidnapper...I am not sure but I am eager to know.

Nice twist about Ally.
MagicWords chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is intriguing, but the ending was a little confusing. Did Peter knock her out, or did Wallace?

I'm glad that Eric made it into the scene. I wish he was nearby and not in D.C.

What is happening?
MagicWords chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh my goodness, what?!

OK, I so don't trust Peter! And now Luke is there, waiting for her?! I have to read on.