Reviews for Friday the 13th
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
UH... I checked the first review andit's kinda... mean... If soemone doest like your summary and won't read and WON'T leave a constructieve review, why review at all?
Anyway, I just wanted to say that i like your story. True, youcould fix some things like order in dialog, but besides that i enjoyed reading. You have a good sense of drama in my opinion:)
Anyway, i like the end. HEHE, i'm a fan of tragic endings. Though i'm not so sure of how what's going on with Hanna's delirium. I take it it's supposed to be all supernaturally explained that she was just supposed to die and this is a story only dedicated to the emotional wreckage she's suffering? Could've have explained a little more about this ghost or nightmare that killed her; I think that could have made the story more interesting, but i really liked it. You have some talent:D
walkingsuicideca chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
UH... I checked the first review andit's kinda... mean...
walkingsuicideca chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I like how this is portrayed. You have a good sense of drama in my opinion:).
suchbeautifullBS chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
UH... I checked the first review andit's kinda... mean... If soemone doest like your summary and won't read and WON'T leave a constructive review, why review at all?
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Sorry. Really.

Because I was going to read your story, interested by the summary and all, when I saw the last part. If you suck at summaries, then don't write them. Okay? And don't beg people to read your story. If they don't want to read, they won't. Okay? Got it?

P.S. I'll actualy read your story if you take the high caps part off.