Reviews for Best Friend in Love: Fun, huh?
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Idealistic youth. such passion and so much angst. sometimes its just better to lay the cards out on the table and let the game unfold. i am probably not going to read any more if i am honest i rather feel this is a little personal and this- whatever it's leading to is not my place to be following. happy writting.
True Talker chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Reading this makes me think. That I too wouldn't want anyone that I care about to get hurt. I ONLY mean well by typing this.
True Talker chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Reading this makes me think. And it is sweet reading about thoughts of love. However may all things go well in regards to tests. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I am happy that you wrote the story with real love in mind. Thank you for sharing this.
True Talker chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
In reading this I would like to share this - If you ever need to talk I am here for you. And the offer is always open.
True Talker chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I take the fact that you have shared this to show that you have strength within yourself that you may not realize yet. Thank you for sharing this. If you ever need to talk I am here for you.
fleurdelislady chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
You write really well and I enjoy it. I don't know if this is too personal to ask but this is actually about you, I mean the "loving your best friend" thing so to speak, aside from that 3rd chapter? I assumed so but I just wanted to, you know, clarify. If so, I'm sorry it sounds unpleasant, I've never experienced anything like that, but it must be terrible. On a stalker-esque side note that "important" test you mentioned in the last chapter wouldn't happen to be the APUSH exam would it haha? :)
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
This brings tears to my eyes, it's so pure. So very you. I love it.
xx-AlrightHatersFloorsYours-xx chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Awhhh!
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I'm not sure this was my favorite piece I've read, you explained your simile very well, but they way you wrote it out seems forced. I don't hear your soul in it.
There was one line were you say "The daydreams weren't nothing I hadn't had before; i could handle them."
There is a double negative in there, and I know for a fact you are better than that.
So while I thought your descriptions were well done and the way you kept to your subject matter and your simile was well done, it just didn't feel authentic to me.
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Oh god...

You'll make me cry.

NOTE: That's a good thing.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I'm passing through more or less the same... except I've liked the person since the start :

One-sided love is a bit*h.

Beautiful writing, this was almost a will, so dripping with emotion!

Yeah, who the hell is in charge of love? Let me take him/her/it down personally.
Elizabeth Clayton chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
There is not one word or sentiment i cannot totally relate to in this! I smiled from the very beginning onward and thought to myself FINALLY! FINALLY someone out there feels my pain! the line about your heart giving you the finger after you plead with it just to give you a break... golden! i couldn't of said it better in a hundred of my best poetic tries lol! loved it! that's exactly how it feels! I've been in love with the same guy/ best friend since i met him when i was like 10 years old and i know what does a 10 year old know... but he was my first crush and i have only felt stronger since, and that was 13 years ago! He is it though, every other man has always been second fiddle and i finally decided it wouldn't be fair to any one else to keep trying to replace him, to ask for all there heart when i could only give half mine. Any way, total side track there... lol LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS! great job!