Reviews for Breaking the Clumsy Spell
MindlessJester chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Not very often I write one of these, but I was very interested in this I had no particular criticism to add in other than, adding the ending prefixes to the end of names threw me off. It is under manga so maybe it's meant to be that way? Other than that, I do look forward to Next time...
MangoeDaisy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was a fun read! You're very good at dialogue, the bickering back and forth between Anci and Jenna is quite amusing- although I am slightly confused; the suffixes of -chan, and -san, are japanese... leading me to think of this as like, and anime. Which I'm guessing you're going for?
Haha, I enjoy the characters- they havent developed too much depth yet, as it's only the first chapter, but as you've described them so far, I get a pretty good picture. Anci is the tough adult figure (even if she's younger), while Jenna is the childish, weak- yet somewhat bold character (as she goes about her business of creating large explosions and doesn't really give a hoot). I look forward to reading the next chapter! Cheers! Mangoe