Reviews for The Giver Gods 1: Gift of Destruction
leofrost chapter 3 . 6/20
ummm, i think you skipped some stuff...I have no idea what they are talking about. I didn't read it so as to not find any spoilers.
leofrost chapter 2 . 6/20
OK! My question has been answered, thts good. A great chapter from you, is this raspy voice guy maybe some kind of punisher? Hmm. He should take that off his mother, ban things are going to happen probably. Fable is quickly becoming my favorite character.
leofrost chapter 1 . 6/20
WOW! I'll be honest. These past few days i have been looking for a gritty action thriller with some supernatural mixed in. Kinda like Spawn. (I love that show). So It was late last night, and I was about to turn in. Your summary intrigued me, so I added your story to my favs. I do that a lot. Normally, I read the story next day and find it not up my alley. But this! This...Is a work of art! A masterpiece! Its new, with no noticeable stories it may be derived from. It has action, I think it will get a bit supernatural later, and its a series! Which means more of this greatness! This is the best story I have read on here! Frfr! I haven't noticed any grammatical errors, are you using Microsoft Word? The names seem easy enough to remember, I just came from the manga section, boy is it hard to remember the characters there! Also, the bond between Fable and Aarei is awesome. Not many questions. How far can they get from each other, and is Fable a normal human? Like does he have to eat, sleep and whatnot? Is there going to be any sex in this story? It is still good either way. Also, is Fables life tied to Aareis? Because when Aarei went blind for a while, so did Fable. Also, does Aarei do anything for Fable? Keep up the good work!
HellsDivine chapter 33 . 3/20
oh shit. well he finally snapped and lost his goddamn mind.
nice job with the torture though, i like how you included the actual history of how a crucifixion is really done.
HellsDivine chapter 29 . 3/20
when they told fable to calm down how he said im perfectly calm totally reminded me of the walter and dude scene from the big lebowski. made me laugh my ass off.
and if i were fable, i wouldn't leave aarei alone for very long without being able to move. with that kids luck someone could break in and rape him or something.
the twist of fable actually being a part of a god, not a giver is really awesome btw. this story us getting better and better
HellsDivine chapter 26 . 3/20
eden is so cute
HellsDivine chapter 25 . 3/19
Omg, if Eralla is telling the truth and not just being nuts then holy shit!
and awwwe, Fable gave Aarei his coat. They are so gay for each other. XP
HellsDivine chapter 23 . 3/19
I swear life just likes to fuck this kid.
This is getting really interesting though, I'm looking forward to learning more.
HellsDivine chapter 22 . 3/19
ohh shiiiit. yer his bitch now aarei.
HellsDivine chapter 21 . 3/18
i love the lore. ive been waiting to hear about the war and the givers.
HellsDivine chapter 18 . 3/18
awh poor aarei. i kinda figured that. im surprised fable didn't kill mankoy.
HellsDivine chapter 17 . 3/18
lol. "didn't realize you had a claim over patches of oxygen." im using that never time someone bitches about me smoking.
HellsDivine chapter 11 . 3/17
lol. i like eden
HellsDivine chapter 9 . 3/17
Interesting. I'm excited to keep reading. I'm totally hooked right now and will read the next chapter tomorrow!
Yeah, I spammed the shit out of your email with all the reviews. I know, sorry, lol. I enjoyed the story and wanted to let you know what I thought as it progressed. I'm one of those readers that get overly involved in a story, like I'm living in it. Lol
HellsDivine chapter 8 . 3/16
Ohh...So Aarei's Dad was abusive...Well, i get now why Aarei's all depressed and his Mom's a basket case. Violence in the home can do a number on a family...
I'm kinda sad that Eralla is in the loony bin now and probably won't be around much. ( But I get that it makes sense for the story.