Reviews for Mangled Book Of Poems
Edenne chapter 10 . 11/11/2001
Well thank you! Very much! :) Actually 'Forgive and Forget' is about me and my ex bf Brandon. So ya. I'm gonna put up 2 more poems I wrote tonight right now:) tootles!
bayfieldgurl chapter 10 . 11/3/2001
All I have to say is one word "WOW"! God damn girl! You really have it when it comes to writing poetry. I had to read this one three times just to absorb all of the meaning. If you don't mind me asking is this about anyone I know? Most likely not, but it says you made it in July, so I don't know...Anyways good job!...

Me!
bayfieldgurl chapter 9 . 11/3/2001
This poem is so pretty. And I think you described what love is just perfectly! Good Job!
Edenne chapter 8 . 9/25/2001
yup, poems 7 & 8 are about Darrell. lol, I'm so over that guy . . that was so long ago. Should have known I didn't love him at all. I should update this book. I wrote some new poems, but haven't typed 'em out.
Bayfieldgurl chapter 7 . 9/24/2001
This was a very good way to vent out your feelings, and trust me I know exactly how you feel, if I'm correct I think we both know the same person, I think...I'm not too sure if it's who you are talking about, but yes, this was very well written!
Bayfieldgurl chapter 8 . 9/24/2001
This is a very good poem, by any chance was it written by someone we both know? That's all I have to say...
Brahms chapter 8 . 6/11/2001
You are the most talented person i have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Mello Yellow Taller When Mad chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I remember French class-with Mrs. Vogt, the chicken. I remember that test, too. I think I read this one before. I'm pretty sure, anyway. You know what else I remember? Dragging you down the street, away from the place you had to meet people who had weed. Actually, it was me, Heather, and Sarina (but I started it). You were so embarrassed-and you were SOO mad at me. You kept going on about how you were afraid someone you liked at the time (who shall remain nameless) had seen you. Memories . . . although it's strange. Time seems to be passing so fast. It's like yesterday I was in grade eight and tomorrow I'll be in grade twelve. Anyway, it's cool to see you put this one up. It's almost like turning around and looking at yourself in another lifetime. Brings back a lot of memories. Like Jeremiah. And, oh yes, he WILL live ON! :)
Z1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
I knew this was about a mom before I even read that stanza, probably because I just had a huge fight with my own mom right before I read this. This was an excellent poem, I always really like your stuff, Edenne. I write best when I'm angry too. By the way, thanks for your nice reviews on my stuff.
Whispering Night chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
That is really sad, your poem and your story about how it came about. I hope that you don't do things like that anymore, or at the very least that you realize how much you could be hurting yourself by doing them. Good luck with your writing, your quite talented!
bayfieldgurl chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
This was a great poem, even considering the circumstances...It's good that you kinda quit smoking weed, and I wish you the best of luck on your next tests and EXAMS...Ahhhh! I hate those damn things..lol...Good job!
Maizeo745 chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
interesting

very good writing
Maizeo745 chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Good Poem

Sad
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I this poem is well writen.

Edenne, thank you for wrieing such a meaningful poem.

I hope that you know now that you are loved by this world.

There may be hard times in your life but everything will always work out for the better. You are never alone

One think I have learned recently in my life is to take risks, talk to people, try to buld friendshps, and live life. So what if you are rejected at times or the risks you take don't work out, don't give up -take more risks of being humiliated. The more you live life the more you have to gain.

Another thing now that you have gotten through that hard time is your life - help others at all costs (so what if somehow that casues your friends to be mad at you) who may be in need of friends or others who are in similar situations to yours.

God Bless You

My E-Mail is have

You can e-mail me if you chosse
bayfieldgurl chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
This is a very good poem, I liked it a lot. Although I feel it should have been a little longer, but great otherwise..Keep up the good work.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »