Reviews for Tarryn
True Talker chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
There is NO need to apologize for the short chapters. What do I mean? You have written description and emotion quite well and I had cried at the thought of Tarryn dying. And I am interested in continuing to read what you are willing to share. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
That is so sad and it would be difficult for a mother and a father to lose a child at any age. To experience the birth and then to feel the loss of a child is beyond indeed sad. And I know that this was more frequent back then due to the lack of medicine and etc... However I would HOPE that it DOESN'T happen now. However anyway either way that is way more than what any parent should go through. There is a LOT that parents shouldn't go through and children also. When one loves their child and one loses their child. When their child dies before them is something that NO one should ever experience and I am referring to this story and to all of those in the world and throughout time that has experienced this. Really.
True Talker chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This is sad a thought of a baby dying and it is sad of a mother dying too. It is sweet to read the joy of a small boy wanting to see his sister for the first time. It would be nice to read about the miracle of love here. Why do I say that? Because I tend to be sad even when characters die. REALLY. Just so that you know I have some tears forming within my eyelids.
True Talker chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I am interested in reading this. SERIOUSLY.
True Talker chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I am interested in reading this. As it is different. And I am wondering where you had found that picture of the crib. It looks to be an antique.